Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 05:46 PM) Who has been saying that? QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 11:31 PM) That looks like it should be popular with males aged 13-19. What a crap looking movie filled with has-been b-rate stars?
  2. So a filter on one of my directv connections went bad, and the technician came out to fix it and ended up installing a wireless box for free that gives me Directv Ondemand and access to things like Pandora. So thats pretty cool and I didnt expect it
  3. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Red Band. NSFW(language and overall WTF)
  4. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 04:40 PM) 7 Psychopaths is vey good. Sam Rockwell kills it. NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE FULL OF B LISTERS THAT ONLY 20 YEAR OLDS CAN FIND FUNNY
  5. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 04:15 PM) Cooper doesn't come across as a saint in crawling to the owner or GM to save his own hide during the end of the Oz regime though I realize that is a controversial topic, too. Like Ozzie did multiple times? Including last year when he asked for an extension on his current deal? You are such a hypocrite
  6. QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 01:13 PM) I guess Ozzie will now recognize how good he had it in Chicago. But can anyone actually say they didn't see this coming? i know one person. and another person pretending to be one person
  7. Yeah, that lawsuit prevented Matt Morgan from making the jump too. Naitch can just wait it out though
  8. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 10:06 AM) I believe we are going to start trying in January. Until then, we just keep practicing! Do, or Do Not. There is no try
  9. that spray on hair was awesome last year it would have been even moreso if it bled down his neck
  10. QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Oct 24, 2012 -> 08:41 AM) In all actuality Cooper is an affable guy to the general public. He is not this way to the media. I have been to his remote shows and to a dinner he spoke at and the the guy is pretty cool. I get the feeling he just thinks Hanley is a tool. Cooper generally doesnt like people asking him questions about his methods, results, and guys. He is a grouch to Rongey too
  11. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 09:24 PM) Reasonable points, but how do you guys avoid talking about Passon's position and how he agrees with me. And what Passon wrote about Ozz. What about it? Loria being a bad owner had no influence on Ozzies bad behavior. The guy was handed an unearned contract, a new stadium, a competitive team and he managed to burn down everything around himself immediately.
  12. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 09:25 PM) I personally think Oz is a lot more likeable than grumpy Coop, whose pitching staff just sucked the last three weeks BTW. But Coop gets a free pass. Well thankfully the Sox hire based on results instead of affability and all around friendliness. And Coops last three weeks was still better than Ozzies entire season
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:00 PM) I LOL'd. It was a joke. I do, however, want to knock my wife up for the pregnancy sexxx. I guess that's just me being a red-blooded man, though! What's holding you back, mr red blood? Get to work!
  14. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 06:44 PM) Those working class stiffs spend their hard-earned money on tickets that help pay Ozzie's million dollar salary, yet he has talked s*** about the fans, his teams underperform, and he admits that he doesn't do s*** at the stadium and doesn't really care either. Yes, what a hero to the lower class worker. Lets also not forget how many times greg has said "Ozzie is rich, so it doesnt matter what happens"
  15. oh i figured he was going to bring out the super secret really really real birth certificate
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:16 PM) No offense, but that Stark stuff didn't cover much ground. He mentioned the Castro stuff a lot. Loria is insane. A lot of owners are insane but this guy is the worst. I wish the Miami media would write about the real reason Ozzie got axed. You guys think I'm full of it, but Ozzie is gone because he called out Loria. He ripped him and said that thing about "why have so many managers been here?" That was it. Oz was gone after that. I hope Ozzie blasts Loria in his exit interviews with the media or at least cracks a joke about how he'd like to thank Loria for paying him for 3 years for no work. Loria couldn't deal with the idea of looking at Ozzie one more day after Oz called him out. It's going to be tough for Oz to get another job cause he won't kiss ass. I hope he comes back to the Sox as an announcer immediately if he doesn't get the KC job. I hope the Royals get rid of Yost and hire Ozzie. He'd be perfect with a young team and it'd re-energize his career. I think it'd be a great marriage. Now don't you all say this proves I'm a Royals fan. I'm not. It kills me when the Sox get owned head to head by KC. But I do live here and I'd love to see Oz here. He gets the last laugh in Miami. All that money and he doesn't have to work for Loria and his yes men relatives anymore. No offense, but you only listen to what you want to hear about Ozzie.
  17. http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/8543189/...r-miami-marlins greg, I know you view us as "haters" and Loria as a crazy owner, but I think you should watch the video here and listen to what Jayson Stark says about Ozzie here.
  18. QUOTE (ron883 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 03:17 PM) I'm not surprised. Players love playing for Oz. How could you not? sad carbon copy, really quite a pathetic little troll job.
  19. Oney Guillen ‏@Oneyguillen oh well
  20. QUOTE (MEANS @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 03:03 PM) He Gawn!!!! So predictable. Sort of. The Marlins timing has been odd to say the least. I thought they would send him packing right after the season ended, and when they didnt, and traded away Bell, I thought he skated. Anyhow, this is what happens when you cheat on your significant other and then go move in with the person you cheated with. You get kicked out on your ass in about a year.
  21. QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 22, 2012 -> 12:17 AM) So Ozzie will be back and manage against the Sox in the Cell next season? Wow is all I can say. Not with the Marlins
  22. I have no problem with my wii, I'm looking forward to the WiiU.
  23. Madness!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.