Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...wha????
  2. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 14, 2012 -> 09:15 AM) I think he is though I wish he wasn't, that was good stuff last night. R Truths debate speech was awesome, that was legit Ultimate Warrior crazy talk
  3. I have this feeling HBK isnt done. Not that its a surprise to me
  4. QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 13, 2012 -> 11:39 PM) If they can have wrestlemania at metlife, then would they be opposed to having it at soldier field? No, the same rules that they use for the Superbowl apply. In Chicago, it is frigid, tundra, snow at all times from Jan-April. In New York, it is balmy and breezy. It is just the way it is
  5. QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 14, 2012 -> 03:46 AM) I found this quite hilarious; http://www.orlandopinstripedpost.com/2012/...nsider-my-ideas hilarious is one word. The ESPN Trade Machine knows all
  6. http://www.tauntr.com/content/mlb-team-brews enjoy!
  7. LMAO when he was asked to get his license and registration he pulled out two bags of weed? Oh Jerry Angelo, you know how to pick them
  8. QUOTE (The Critic @ Feb 13, 2012 -> 11:23 AM) Just read a report this morning that TNA sent Vince Russo home from the PPV last night and bought out the remainder of his contract. If they could do the same with Hulk Hogan, maybe they'd have something going on.Also heard that David Lagana (former member of WWE creative, has also worked with TNA and ROH in the past as well as hosting the very entertaining "Formerly Creative" podcast) has been helping out with TNA storylines and backstage organization lately. Couldn't hurt to have him around. They probably did that BECAUSE of Hogan. Russo and Bischoff/Hogan have always been at odds with each other
  9. Kyyle23 replied to iamshack's topic in SLaM
    Yeah, puppy pads were more or less made for people with little dogs that live in apartments. Plus, they can confuse your dog because they are sprayed with a substance that makes dogs want to use them, which alternately makes them want to use the bathroom outside less. Repetition, your dog will get it sooner or later.
  10. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Feb 13, 2012 -> 11:28 AM) The Eagles will franchise DeSean Jackson. I was hoping that the 49ers would have got him. Dude you think the 49ers are in on everyone
  11. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 13, 2012 -> 11:13 AM) I love when he talks about the Red Sox. "Things I think I am thinking about when I am walking into and out of Starbucks...thinking. About stuff" "What would Brett Favre do?"
  12. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 13, 2012 -> 10:22 AM) Free agency is funny. "SI.com's Peter King sees free agent Mario Manningham landing a deal that will pay him "at least" $7 million per season." Peter King is also funny. Albeit, not intentionally
  13. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 04:23 PM) Phil Rogers argues that the Marlins current spending binge is not only unsupportable in the long term (which I think we all had guessed), but that it might be a prelude to Loria trying to sell the Marlins in a year or two, and buying the Mets after cashing out from the Marlins. Man, what will Ozzie and Greg think when Loria strips down and sells off the team?
  14. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Damn I love Shameless so much. Franks mom is so scary and hilarious, I love how she walks all over Frank and he just takes it
  15. Hey Luol, anytime you want to start playing....1 point aint gonna cut it today
  16. Kyyle23 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Feb 12, 2012 -> 01:49 PM) When I was a senior in high school we went to a junior's house sometime around midnight. His car was at the end of the driveway- the drivers side window was rolled down. One of my buddies hopped onto the door and made a s*** that fell inside the car. It even left a streak down the interior door panel. This was the crescendo of a few weeks of back and forth between us. Not a word was uttered by him the next day at school, or during football practice, which actually made it funnier. So wrong. So hilarious. If that was the only volley thrown, I would be pissed, but I am guessing there was some craziness
  17. Here are some funny movie theater marquees http://mylikes.com/l/1tjeD
  18. Just for all of the SIU fans and alum in this thread, this was taken from salukitalk.net where a poster named goroshnik has been keeping tabs on the historical marks the Salukis have hit this season This, my friends, is what you get when "if you want Gonzaga results, you need to pay Gonzaga money" you overspend on a coach who won without his own guys.
  19. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Yeah, I dont know how Lucas could axe Maul after about 5 total scenes and keep that POS Jar Jar Binks in all 3 movies. As soon as I saw the preview where Maul holds his double sided saber out and lights it up, that was the one and only reason I really wanted to see that movie. His character was sort of revived in the Clone Wars cartoon. I didnt see it, but they hyped it like crazy on the cartoon network
  20. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    Phantom Menace 3D review
  21. I bet Erin Andrews wouldnt approve of this
  22. QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 11, 2012 -> 11:31 AM) Apparently you don't watch much of the NBA since Jennings is having a great season and had a legit case to make the all star game. Jennings is a chucker. Im not impressed, the guy is a me-first player and it doesnt look like that is changing anytime soon.
  23. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 11, 2012 -> 10:31 AM) I actually phind Phantom Menace to be more watchable than Clone Wars. The "emotional" crap in #2 is just that awful. I am fairly sure George Lucas and Tommy Wiseau have the same love-scene writing coach.
  24. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 11, 2012 -> 08:47 AM) Your first mistake is listening to ESPN "analysis". Your second mistake is bringing up Brandon Jennings when comparing the hype to a guard who has good shot selection. Your third mistake, and the final mistake you will ever make in your life as I am prepping my gun, was the stonewashed jeans comment. I don't listen to espn analysis like it is gospel, but you can't avoid it as you watch a game. And let's be honest, ESPN is not the only outlet saying this s***. And I said nothing about shot selection, only the hype regarding a guy who put up big numbers in a small period of time. Jennings and Lin have about as much in common as Iverson and Lin, which isn't much. Your rubberband gun doesn't scare me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.