Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 06:49 AM) UPDATE: The Tigers are expected to erase almost $50 million in 2009 salaries with the releases of Willis, Robertson and Sheffield. (Just imagine how much we b**** and moan about MacDougal, Contreras, Thome and Konerko....but eating THAT much salary???) Perry and Porcello are both going North with the Tigers. Rodney is the closer. Dolsi, who pitched so well last year, didn't even make the club. That kid has bounced around a little bit, hasnt he? I think I remember Hawk waxing poetic about his arm last year and wondering how he hasnt stuck with one team
  2. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 2, 2009 -> 12:45 AM) Because he's standing by to take your order! or he is on standby with an escort service
  3. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 03:41 PM) Brandon Long was the best, by far. Jason Mewes is a close second in that movie, he is really funny
  4. QUOTE (jphat007 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 04:23 PM) Haha. You guys hate Dweezy I dont hate him, i want him to do well in the role he is on the team for, a bench utility outfielder.
  5. kind of overloaded on the 1st base type over there, with Jacobs and the giant Hawaiian guy
  6. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 03:07 PM) Maybe so but in reality who is hte better MLB player? Well, I look at this two ways. 1, we get a good, not great, upgrade at the leadoff hitter. On the other hand, we also get an outfielder who might actually be worse than Wise in centerfield. No way about it for me, the only solution for the problem is sticking BA in center and Getz at leadoff. defense up the middle is far too important, and Wise just isnt in the picture when it comes to centerfield defense.
  7. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 03:23 PM) Bender with the information that Dye has the most homers of any MLB outfielder over the last four years. That can't be right, can it? I think he meant RFers, or AL RFers....Manny Ramirez would have to have more HRers than JD? 137 during that time. Maybe that's right? I think that is right fielders
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    Robert Patrick considering reprising his T-1000 role(or the connected character) in the next Terminator movie I thought Zack and Miri was pretty funny. It wasn't GREAT, but it definitely had some moments. Craig Robinson is once again hilarious
  9. I have found out in the last 3 weeks that Steve drinks and posts a lot
  10. QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 01:01 PM) One word...awesome. Best. Sleeping Bag. Ever. That is quite awesome.
  11. Kyyle23 replied to BigSqwert's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 01:31 PM) I slept through class. Im sure all of SIU was fooled
  12. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 30, 2009 -> 07:17 PM) He did abandon his slow curve, he takes medication now, too. He used that slow curve on the Sox more than a few times last year. Especially those few home starts where he dominated
  13. QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 10:19 AM) So I just did a Google search a little while ago for "how to grow garlic" since I've started an herb garden. So, as you know, Google likes to guess at what you're filling in. With this in context, go to Google, type in just "how to g" and tell me what you see. Then get back to me. You can just forget your garlic cloves in the back of the fridge like I did. I had shoots growing out the top in 3 weeks
  14. QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 11:57 PM) Anyone else really impressed by the job Billy Beane's done this offseason? The guy seems to be able to overhaul a roster faster then anyone in the majors. Even for a great GM like KW, it'll take him, two or three years, while for Beane every action just seems to be another piece in the puzzle. The guy has been re-arranging his puzzle for 9 years
  15. QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Mar 28, 2009 -> 12:17 PM) He is the owner of the company or whatever. He's not a spokesperson. Isnt he owner AND spokesperson?
  16. QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 09:22 PM) If you surround Steve with some experienced assistants then maybe he should.... I'm only half joking about this. Since it's basically what the VDN situation is. BTW, this team looks like it wants no part of the playoffs right now. They only really look like they want it when they are at home. Although they showed some spunk in Toronto taking it to OT, but they shouldnt be having this many problems with Indiana.
  17. QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Apr 1, 2009 -> 02:29 AM) It sounds like some plot line to an Unsolved Mysteries episode. After everything unfolded you should have talked to the police about your experience. They probably would have said someone matching that description died several hours before you supposedly met them. It's at that moment a picture is shown of the person you saw, dead, and your wide-eyed expression would have just blankly look off into the area he disappeared as the theme music plays....... .....and Robert Stack walks into the picture telling the sordid tale
  18. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    im pretty sure I am going to love Star Trek.
  19. Thornton swinging away in the 3 hole? Awesome
  20. If you can ever sit through Hamp and Holmes for a little while, you should count how many times Hampton says "uuuuuuh". He says it pre-thought, mid-thought, and post thought.
  21. QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 02:19 PM) Good catch. That didn't make a whole hell of a lot of sense. Obviously I was talking about Dan Hampton. I only heard the first 15 minutes of their show today but Holmes had some good things to say about the sox (mostly speaking of the disappointment in hearing Dewyane Wise named the leadoff hitter), luckily Hampton didn't say a word, I called it a win and got out of the car. I wouldnt be surprised if Dan didnt accidentally call himself Mike. Hampton is just awful
  22. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 12:00 PM) Rose is definitely bad on defense, but EVERYBODY on this team is bad on defense, so that's no excuse to keep him out late in the game. This team simply does not try or care on defense, which to me is a serious indictment of the coach. I dont know that I could hang lack of defense completely on the coach. While under Skiles, the Bulls went from one of the best defensive teams to one of the worst, with almost the exact same cast. If players dont want to play D, they wont in the NBA, and there isnt anything the coach can do about it
  23. Time for someone to post the nancy kerrigan video of her screaming "Why?!?!? Why Me?!?!!?"
  24. QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 31, 2009 -> 10:25 AM) And that's what Los shoulda' done here - toss the dude right into a Sarlacc's mouth. come on now, who is going to launch a lightsabre to Los while he is in his car? Lets be realistic here
  25. ESPN just annoys me anymore. I cant stand their national programming, Cowherd grates on me

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.