Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Baghdad Bob has nothing on this guy
  2. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    Well, Sean Spicer has succeeded in making United look like less of an asshole. Didnt think that was possible, but here we are http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/sea...emical-weapons/
  3. I don't understand how he sucks too much to be considered for a roster spot and yet will vault the Sox to 77 wins at the same time
  4. Everyone continues to say United overbooked, they didn't do that. They were trying to move a flight crew to Louisville
  5. QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 01:42 PM) Asche had a hit yesterday and has hit some balls hard. I am more concerned about May, who looks over matched, clueless, and weak at the plate. May can field an important position and he really doesnt matter here. Asche and Davidson are fighting for the same PT
  6. QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 01:05 PM) I continue to be amazed how little people care about the Bears this offseason. This board is a battered bunch. bears, sox and bulls kick us in the nuts every year
  7. QUOTE (illinilaw08 @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 12:58 PM) He bothers me to the extent that he's taking ABs from Davidson, a guy who might still have some upside at the MLB level. They are both kind of in the same bucket to me, former hyped prospects just hoping to stick now. It will get sorted out soon enough, sooner if Asche keeps going 0-fer
  8. Given the general goal of the season, he doesn't bother me much. And if he keeps on sucking, I don't think he will be around long enough to bother me
  9. Bears cut CB Tracy Porter
  10. Kyyle23 replied to hi8is's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Apr 10, 2017 -> 09:52 AM) If the mods/admins are cool with it, then I'm definitely down for a friendly wager. Keep it between you guys, text or pm or twitter or whatever.
  11. Sunday lineup!
  12. #flythearrow
  13. The circle of life
  14. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    Oh lmao. Good god his twitter account is ridiculously prescient
  15. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    Wait a second, trump is blaming the media for tipping off Syria, when he announced the attack to the media?
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 12:19 PM) I don't really understand the big deal. I think if you have a male private part you pretty much need to go to the men's room. I mean I know some intelligent people that still think Bruce Jenner's deal was/is a publicity stunt. I don't really have strong opinions on this but just think if tomorrow I wanted to prank the world and said I identified as a female and wanted to use the women's restroom. is that right? is that proper? I'm just saying it's very easy to fool the world and I have no business being in the women's room. That's all I'm saying. The big deal is the one you are making. These people just want to take a piss or s*** and you want them to make sure they walk into the "correct" bathroom due to which private parts you have. And it's even more interesting that this comes from the same guy who wouldn't even walk into the same subway with someone who was either transgendered or a cross dresser. So, instead you want to share a bathroom with a cross dresser or transgendered man. Makes total sense
  17. QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:42 AM) I'm gonna say Greg with with Kasich. Don't think the smugness of Cruz or Rubio would sway him. IIRC greg voted Johnson. Which shows how huge of a Bernie supporter he was
  18. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:38 AM) No, I'm technically a Republican. Most people think he woulda beaten Trump. Who?
  19. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:35 AM) No, but as everyone can recall I was a huge Bernie supporter. So huge you voted for someone else who had no chance
  20. QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 11:32 AM) Of course that's the case. The four years are going to go fast like they all do and he has no chance of re-election but the haters refuse to 'wait and see' how Trump does. Don't worry Trump bashers ... he's not going to win re-election so why not hope for the best right now and wish him well? Nothing you can do about the last election now. Some of us tried to help out the Democrats and got behind Bernie, but noooooo. Then we have those who bury their heads in the sand and refuse to see anything and call everyone haters
  21. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    QUOTE (JenksIsMyHero @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 10:54 AM) Ha, well that's fair, who knows what it is or should be. But at least one thing is clear: you use chemical weapons, we inflict damage to your military capabilities. As long as you don't let them know ahead of time so they can remove everything before you strike
  22. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    QUOTE (brett05 @ Apr 7, 2017 -> 07:47 AM) Congress was informed in advance. This action is receiving bi-partisan praise. Russia was informed in advance. Congress was bypassed
  23. Kyyle23 replied to kapkomet's topic in The Filibuster
    there are a few very interesting thoughts in this thread
  24. QUOTE (brett05 @ Apr 6, 2017 -> 12:49 PM) the dems brought this upon themselves. The Republicans keep getting dealt easy hands. There is no reason for them to keep folding to weaker ones time and time again. Oh hai Brett. You have been missed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.