Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 10, 2017 -> 08:41 AM) Thats a great comparison. Some people are miserable, regardless of the situation. My wife is always amazed by this zone I get into when I travel, I know exactly where I am going and its straight tunnel vision. You learn to tune out literally everything. I wouldnt say miserable as much as they are conditioned and trained in how to get discount/cheaper/free stuff. which is to fully abuse "The Customer is always right" principle As a delivery driver in college and also being on the local radio station, sometimes I delivered to coworkers at the station who also were part of making the radio ads from the pizza place I worked with. The guy stiffed me without a second thought, after he was getting half off his food already. And then acted like it never happened
  2. Check out our very own raBBit on the score this morning discussing this very subject. He got up early and was on at 6:45, so you will have to listen to the podcast
  3. Why didn't the Sox trade for Machado they were stupids
  4. Well hey I tried
  5. Safe to say Melky has no idea what Hector is throwing tonite. Two uuugly Ks
  6. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 9, 2017 -> 04:59 PM) fired for Clinton EMAILS this is the letter from Sessions recommending he be terminated Edit the letter is from the deputy AG not sessions Here is Sessions totally not getting involved
  7. Banana republic stuff. This is really bad
  8. Comey fired. s*** going down
  9. LETS GO WHITE SOX
  10. QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 8, 2017 -> 05:16 PM) Ted Cruz got embarrassed. Yea he did, her clap back was awesome. She was ready for his idiocy
  11. Clapper has been over this since about a minute after his opening comments lol
  12. Yates tells WH Official that Flynn lied, WH official says "what does DOJ care that he lied to another administration?"
  13. I also saw on the news this morning that his BAC was .40, when the hospital got him. That is incredible
  14. It is pretty easy to call these kids criminals. They knew something was wrong, they waited 12 hours after he hit his head to call the police and they organized a common story that did not include the part about him falling down the stairs. Everything they did leading up to the moment when he lost consciousness was dumb college kid stuff, everything they did afterwards was criminal, they basically let the kid die of a brain bleed instead of calling an ambulance
  15. Holy s***, I just saw Schwarber is batting .198. And Maddon is still leading him off?
  16. QUOTE (Sox-35th @ May 8, 2017 -> 08:10 AM) "Safe" if you can live with the collateral damage. Pruitt getting rid of those pesky scientists and replacing them with representatives of the companies that are pushing against pollution laws, so they can make things more safe. So many great things
  17. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 7, 2017 -> 08:09 PM) Notice I haven't been posting nearly as much in here as I usually do come playoff time? I'm just waiting for the finals. The regular season and first 3 rounds of the postseason mean nothing. What's sad is this could be the case for the next couple years as long as LeBron is still LeBron and the Warriors are running 4 of the top 15 players in the game out there every night. I read this and then think of all of the times you tell me that this is the greatest era of basketball ever. When the season and the first three rounds of playoffs mean don't mean anything and are uninteresting, yet this is the greatest ?
  18. Saladino is garbage, there I said it
  19. QUOTE (GoSox05 @ May 5, 2017 -> 08:11 AM) Cutler seems like he would be awful in the booth. Hey Jay what did you think of that play? Uh, I don't know. Whatever. Jays interviews during preseason are so much different than his post game press conferences. I think you will be surprised
  20. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2017 -> 12:19 PM) He claims he never said it that and that someone falsely attributed it to him, FWIW. This is all he said, he never confirmed anything
  21. Kyyle23 replied to Bob Sacamano's topic in SLaM
    Our bodies give us a one time installment of cartilage, no refunds no replacements(naturally, so far) My left knee clicks but I think I have a little while before it is a serious issue. Fingers crossed
  22. QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 4, 2017 -> 11:29 AM) Both sides were in the wrong there. The employee was an ass and wrong about FAA child seat regulations, but the passengers were off too, you can't just let a different person fly on someone else's ticket. I get what you are saying, but this doesnt even seem to be something that was discussed. And that attendant threatening to have their kids taken away from them, totally messed up if he/she really did that
  23. QUOTE (bmags @ May 4, 2017 -> 10:12 AM) I thought he'd been back for like 2 weeks but maybe that is too short. Stop rushing guys to the bigs, bmags. Jeez
  24. Greg, saying "why haven't the Boy Scouts been mocked as much as the Catholic Church for pedophile behavior" is a piss poor argument. Seriously one of the worst you have ever had

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.