Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    It is forced, there is no need for it.
  2. Kyyle23 replied to Steve9347's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ May 31, 2016 -> 09:41 PM) Since Rouge One is undergoing reshoots and the role of young Han Solo has been filled, I would be shocked if Alden Ehrenreich is not in the movie. That would be a strange and forced addition to the movie. He was never implicated to be involved with the Resistance/Rebellion prior to when he met Luke(outside of the now non canon expanded universe)
  3. While Hahn is in town he can just give Sands an uber code to go home
  4. Kyyle23 replied to LDF's topic in SLaM
    I saw what looks to be a knock off of the Green Egg, called the Komodo. Anyone have one of these?
  5. where are we all gonna live? Im staying in my place until eviction
  6. Don't really care what Morrissey thinks so I guess it comes full circle
  7. QUOTE (bmags @ May 23, 2016 -> 01:58 PM) I think Coldhands is definitely about to make an appearance, something to help Bran get south. Could be a new or combined character (Benjen Stark). Ding
  8. QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ May 29, 2016 -> 06:47 PM) "By that I mean that JR will approve of a managerial dismissal during the season." You must have missed that part. Mark I didn't miss it, but it sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm sure in JRs mind he is thinking "f***, I might end up with another Bevington"
  9. What a terrible comp to bring up seeing how Bevington replaced Lemont. No more lightning please
  10. Took first place and their balls all at once
  11. @ckamka White Sox bullpen in April: 69.1 IP, 13 ER White Sox bullpen this series: 6.1 IP, 14 ER
  12. The entire pen shouldn't be allowed on the plane
  13. The starters handed the pen a sweep and they gave it all back
  14. Jones gotta go like 3 hitters ago, Robin
  15. This pen is a f***ing joke
  16. Nate Jones is not high leverage. He just isnt
  17. Your percentages aren't fact, either, caulfield
  18. I feel like since greg posts so many BS far right articles that I have to post this http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03/18/fl...al-media-yawns/
  19. QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:41 AM) They almost have to try the first 3-4 months next year because Frazier/Lawrie/Cabrera are going to be free agents and they'll have a potential impact SS to ignite the offense in Anderson. That and the fact that Carson Fulmer no longer can be counted on for the 2017 rotation,you have to find a starter SOMEWHERE. Obviously, the hope is that they still have enough payroll flexibility to add another bat (LH preferably) and at least one RH pitcher to the bullpen. This isn't a fact caulfield
  20. QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:36 AM) Caulfield, I enjoy your posts, but seriously WTF. Lmao
  21. QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2016 -> 08:19 AM) No faith today. Because Kyyle opened the thread. You are next, to prove that this season truly has gone s*** show
  22. QUOTE (greg775 @ May 29, 2016 -> 02:12 AM) I write this every year on a thread and everybody ignores my post on it. Why do baseball owners insist on signing guys to these type deals?? How many times do you hear about such a signing and in a year or less the team is DYING to get rid of the guy?? It makes no sense. It's just baseball teams using monopoly money. I mean if you are going to give money away, just give some more to your scouts and advance scouts. It is mostly ignored because you mostly ignore the economics of the MLB when you make misinformed terrible statements like above.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.