Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 10:57 AM) was going to make a "duke'll be by soon to defend drunk driving" joke post but thought it was over the top. NOPE
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 11:25 AM) When I did it nobody got hurt. When Bieber did it nobody got hurt. Where's the victim? Im not even gonna argue this, not even worth the effort
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 11:33 AM) I just find it so hard to understand why the NFL thought putting the Super Bowl in an open air stadium at the beginning of February was a good idea. because New York(New Jersey)
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 11:14 AM) JB will not get the sentence he deserves because drunk driving sentences are way too light in general. First offense should be 30 days in jail and 6 months suspended license. Second offense should be a year in jail and 5 years suspended license. Third offense should be 10 years in jail and permanently suspended license. No exceptions. He isnt gonna get anything. He is a pop star, and a kid at that. He will get the pop star treatment
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 10:53 AM) I think you're misinterpreting my post. This really isn't that bad of an offense, I've definitely done similar s***. So have many. Im not misinterpreting anything. If I got busted doing what he did, I would expect a s***storm coming my way, US citizen or not. Just because you did it doesnt make it "not that bad of an offense".
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 10:41 AM) Isn't Lindsey Lohan an American citizen? WHO CARES. He isnt getting deported, he isnt getting 6 months, he will go to rehab, have an oprah moment, and we will all move on. You can stop worrying now about who exactly got hurt when a 19 year old kid is street racing his four wheeler while drunk and high down a suburb street
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 10:34 AM) He pretty much has, but he made ludicrous money over media frenzy so if they decide to lynch him for this I won't feel bad. I genuinely dislike everything about him. Come on now, Lindsay Lohan got coked up, stole a car, got in an accident trying to run someone off the road, and didnt get 6 months in jail. And that was just one incident
-
Bieber got a DUI
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 10:11 AM) We are all victims of Justin Bieber because we are constantly exposed to stories like this that are f***ing retarded and nobody should care about but somehow we do. But, in this particular instance, who did he actually hurt to warrant 6 months in jail? Has he been tried and convicted already? damn that was fast
-
Official 2013-2014 College Hoops Thread
I love this http://deadspin.com/selfies-guys-1507083013
-
Bieber got a DUI
booze, pot, pills, drag racing, and resisting arrest. BOOM
-
Bieber got a DUI
Now we can start a thread in the buster, "The Deportation of Justin Beiber".
-
Bieber got a DUI
and the world pointed and laughed QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 09:43 AM) Justin Bieber should be one of those words that the Soxtalk forums censor out. we can replace it with "ruffian"
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 09:08 AM) BTW, the word thug gets thrown around way too much to describe, and let's be real now, young black athletes. When's the last time a white athlete was called a thug? I don't recall that word being used to describe Incognito even though he was recorded threatening another person and his family with violence. Was it used against Roethlisburger? Not that I can remember. Oh but ranting on TV and being a poor sport now makes you a thug even though no real crimes were committed. I hate bringing race into this but just read twitter, FB and YouTube and Sherman is being called a thug and much more worse things including the N word. All because he sounded like a roided up WWF wrestler for half a minute, SMH. I ain't accussing anyone of that here, just wanted to vent on the ridiculousness of this. /rant Incognito is referred to as a racist POS bully, so he gets his
-
2014 Films Thread
Oblivion seemed to me that it would have been better off as a short. It was just too long and had too many pointless little things going on
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 01:15 PM) Might wanna check that again. lmao, i had a feeling it was user edited. To be honest though, all but Scott Hall seem plausible
-
2014 Catching Scenarios
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 01:05 PM) This. If Tyler Flowers is the f***ing starting catcher for the White Sox again, I will f***ing kill someone. Lombard is not safe anymore
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
So, the entrants for the rumble on the wiki are slightly interesting towards the end http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rumble_(2014) Ultimate Warrior Hogan, HulkHulk Hogan Ramon, RazorRazor Ramon Waltman, SeanSean Waltman Nash, KevinKevin Nash also, 5 open unannounced spots. Cant wait for sunday night
-
2014 Cubs Catch-All Thread
let those scabs sue. If I was Ricketts I would just go and do it
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
i wish someone would just take the china doll known as Kirk Hinrich
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
we all want to witness Trestmans fiery passion in the preseason
-
Predict when the Sox announce Tanaka 's signing
This thread is to blame
-
Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees
QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 09:28 AM) So is Hahn gonna comment on this or not? What does it matter?
-
Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees
Good thing Tanaka's wifes LA pop career figured in so much to this. And the close travel to Japan
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 08:38 AM) This Pro Bowl draft is just awful. What a terrible idea.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jan 22, 2014 -> 08:23 AM) I dunno, if he's telling the truth about Crabtree being a dick to him in the past, I can understand it. you know both of those guys were saying some crazy s*** to each other during that game. I just think it was a poor decision to go to Sherman immediately after the final second ticked off. He just made that play, they just won the game, he was totally charged up. Someone said it earlier, they were lucky he didnt drop a few F bombs