Kyyle23
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Proposal to the Board
Everything posted by Kyyle23
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
The US should deny Dennis Rodman re-entry. Enjoy North Korea with your buddy, Worm!
-
who's paying the medical bills for this dead person?
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 10:45 AM) From what I've read the family kind of ignored orders. I don't know though, but theres some doubt it was the hospitals fault. Ignored orders? This is the first i heard of that. From what I have read, they were recommended the tonsil removal to improve quality of life(lose weight, help with her bladder issues). What orders were ignored?
-
2014 Films Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 12:39 PM) LOL. And Joe found it hilarious. I won't say anything more. Strangely enough, the movie he likens it to (Kentucky Fried Movie) has a 80% RT rating
-
2014 Films Thread
4% on Rotten Tomatoes. Ouch
-
2014 Films Thread
honestly that is the first time I have read anyone that finds Movie 43 funny
-
Official 2013-2014 NCAA Football Thread
Its funny how he continues to get jobs after leaving every previous employer high and dry. This one is even more funny because it WAS one of his previous employers, so they know how it happens
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 09:39 AM) Aaron Hernandez was just served a search warrant for his suspected involvement in a 2012 double homicide. lol, how does that work? They go to jail and tell him "we are serving you a search warrant for your house we are already searching as a crime scene"?
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2014 -> 08:47 AM) NFL looks likely this offseason to expand postseason, adding 1 more team and 1 more game per conference (only the #1 seed would get a bye week presumably). Jerry Jones wants this badly lol
-
2014 TV thread
I know most everyone in this thread bailed on SHIELD, but I just caught the episode where they show (and somewhat explain) Agent Coulsons resurrection/Tahiti memory and it was pretty wild. I can't quite explain what they did to him though
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
Bynum to the Heat would be interesting. I don't think Bynum would automatically fall in line and ball out because of the Big 3 presence. He has played on some star driven Lakers teams, I don't think he really gives a s*** and does what he wants. It all depends on whether he feels like playing
-
Rosenthal: Tanaka to Yankees
So, that means that they put in a bid on him, no?
-
2014 Catch-all Anything thread
QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 04:03 PM) Someone must have taken her picture unless there was a great mirror there. Yea, the NY Post did.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 01:46 PM) 8 of those 13 years they went one and done, and only made 3 conference championship games (pending this weekend's result) I think us Bears fans would trade for those results in a heartbeat, lol
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 12:58 PM) Too Cool reuniting on Old School RAW tonite, as well as Pipers Pit featuring The Shield. Im thinking we might see Roman Reigns start to turn away from the Shield tonite The seeds were planted by Piper. Reigns won because of a distraction by the the other two, Im sure that will be pointed out
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
Patriots?
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 12:10 PM) Cool. NFL contracts have to be the most confusing things in sports. It's been a week since the signing and basically nobody really knows what the contract means for putting together rest of team. Yep, this is why I didnt want to freak out when Cutler signed, because none of us know how this impacts the cap, the roster, anything. We are all guessing. And especially given Emery's press conference remarks about rebuilding the defense and getting playmakers, it just doesnt make sense for him to commit a hefty portion to Cutler immediately. The guy told us he was going to get Jay the tools to be a great offense, and he did it right away. Why would he say the same thing about the defense(at the press conference announcing Cutlers contract, no less) and then immediately hamstring himself? And NFL GMs and Capologists are something else, those guys must have law and accounting degrees in order to do thier jobs.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:47 AM) The way Ziggler sells, I'm not shocked he's getting concussions. Needs to take it easy sometimes. I'd like to say E ruined Ryback but he's doing a good job of that himself. His time at the announcers table last night was cringeworthy.
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:41 AM) Yes, but Gibson is a bench player. Noah is a starter. If keeping a starter and a bench player on an NBA roster means you are standing pat, 99% of NBA teams stand pat every season. Gibson is paid like a starter, that changes things a lot
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:24 AM) ugh, can you give me a little rundown? I hate Trib's paywall is so unforgiving. basically the player and team have agreed that the signing bonus can be moved and allocated later in the contract in order to free up money to make moves, making the cap hit manageable
-
NBA Thread 2013-2014
QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 7, 2014 -> 11:08 AM) Yes that is exactly what you are doing. Arguing to argue.We are talking 2 players on the roster. 2 out of 14 or 15. Keeping them is not standing pat. Rick Hahn has kept Dunn, Konerko, Beckham, De Aza, Sale, Quintana....why has he stood pat this offseason after losing 99 games? Your argument to argue is beyond ridiculous. Why don't you actually act like a moderator and not an instigator? Im not getting in the middle of your argument here, but comparing MLB rosters/salaries with NBA rosters/salaries is apples and oranges.
-
2013-2014 NFL Thread
QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 6, 2014 -> 05:38 PM) Damn. That's what is killing me with Michael C Smith continuing to tout hte Bears low cap number, because our effective cap after accounting for 25 more players on league min salary is not something to be too excited over. But I'm still kind of glad we took Cutler's pay up front and aren't setting ourselves for the apocalypse that Dallas will be facing soon. Not so fast, it appears this contract has a few funky clauses, as well as Jennings and Slauson http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,316899.story
-
It's cold outside
yesterday when I left work, my car thankfully started, and my crappy 1994 toyota camry assisted in jump starting 3 cars that were all less than 3 years old. I found that humorous. Every car had super corroded batteries too.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Ryback is an absolute moron, I think he is gonna run himself out of the WWE pretty soon
-
Alright begin
utterings by Dee Dee McCarron on twitter are humorous and stupid
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
It looked like the snake s*** on Ambrose