Everything posted by Nyx81
-
I'm a finalist for the MLB Fan Cave.
Voted for you. Good luck
-
The Republican Thread
QUOTE (Nyx81 @ Oct 3, 2012 -> 09:46 PM) He looked terrible.
-
The Republican Thread
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 3, 2012 -> 09:41 PM) Obama is a terrible debater. He looked terrible.
-
Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN
Eww
-
Thanksgiving
Jealous of Beach, Happy Thanksgiving SoxTalk! whoops double
-
Thanksgiving
Jealous of Beach, Happy Thanksgiving SoxTalk!
-
8/31 GT - SOX vs. Twins - 1:10pm CDT - WGN
I flipped on the game right at the final out. Was that Zach Stewart on base??
-
What is your favorite Simpsons episode?
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 05:13 PM) Have you even watched it? His soulmate was Marge. It was cute. Ends up at EARL and then with Marge, thats right.
-
What is your favorite Simpsons episode?
The first episode I thought of is when Homer eats that insanity pepper at the chili festival. Homer's quest to find his soul mate. I think it ends up being a lighthouse. "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer (The Mysterious Voyage of Homer)"
-
Hey Soxtalk! You just made ESPN Chicago
QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 01:52 AM) We have a problem here, Ozzie Jr. Nobody ever goes racial on here. It doesn't happen. People despise Ozzie (me and a couple others love him and want a lifetime contract for him) on here, but nobody says anything like you were quoted as saying. The site mods should try their best to contact that writer or Ozzie Jr. There never was any post about go away you Mexican. That is bulls***. There have been no racist threads on here since I've been here. If there were I'd leave forever. This and the bolded part especially. I don't think really anyone on this site would go there. I doubt it.
-
7-20: Sox (47-50) vs. Royals (39-58); 7:10; CSN
QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 04:00 PM) 99 degrees in K.C tonight. Temperature on the field will be 178 degrees. Hawk will tell you about a time it was hotter. Nicely done.
-
From "ALL IN" to ALL DUNN!!!!!!!
QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Jul 8, 2011 -> 01:15 PM) Picture it. All-Star Break, 2011. A Native American sweat lodge in the middle of nowhere. A naked Dr. Phil (Jackson?), Steve Stone, and Adam Dunn's tortured mind... Eureka! A good ole' vision quest is what he needs. Maybe he can hallucinate himself into remembering how to hit a baseball.
-
White Sox @ Rockies, 7:40pm, WCIU
What did Rios do? (if not for injury?) got it
-
Technology catch-all thread
Anyone review the HTC trophy yet?? (search feature not avail.) Thnx
-
Chicago @ Chicago, 06/20, 7:10, WCIU (Sox), CSN (Cubs)
QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 05:32 PM) No. Much smaller bust size. teehee.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 16, 2011 -> 05:01 PM) LOL, best picture yet (dynamic, can't embed) http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451...ef720970c-popup Considering the situation, I probally shouldn' think this but that is a great picture for alot of reasons. It looks like a screen shot from a movie almost.
-
2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread
I'd include my Xbox live ID in my profile but you guys all seem to have PS3s. I'm looking forward to Skrim, but that not until Nov. As for right now, still grinding out the last 2 achievments for FFXiii. I spent entirely way too much of my time on Castlevania HOD. Probally going to continue doing so.
-
2010-2011 NHL thread
Wow. That's a pretty big riot. Lol. I've never seen this before. If I had home/business in the city of Vancouver, I'd be boarding up my windows like now.
-
FREE VICIEDO
lol who is ramen?
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Wow seriously bummed. There's always next year (?)
-
2010-2011 NBA Thread
Butterflies in stomach? I has it.
-
Everyone loves it but me
QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 06:03 PM) college sports sabermetrics ketchup on a hot dogspring training chain restaurants Gross.
-
Everyone loves it but me
American Idol Facebook babies highlights large blingy handbags
-
OFFICIALLY MRS. CHASE BLACKWOOD!!
Congrats! U guys look great in the wedding pic in ur profile! Nice dress!
-
Thinking about getting a puppy (or two)
Don't know if this has been mentioned but you could always consider a pet service to let your dog out and play with him while you work longer hours. Or even doggy day care. Good luck!