Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Soxy, I am glad I am the only one who thought that pretty much everyone stunk last night. I am by no means a music person, so I hate to critisize technical things, but I thought most of them were awful. Plus I was irritated by seeing the feeling like I was in Groundhogs Day again, so I didn't know if that was coloring my view of the preformances. I liked Taylor a lot, I thought Elliot sounded out of breath a couple of times, but wasn't too bad. I thought Mandisa was excellent, but I am sooooo bored with her (and everyone else) all sounding the same. My predictions for the bottom 3 Lisa, Bucky, Ace and like I said earlier, Lisa... SHE GAWN!
  2. QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 09:41 AM) should a guy who showed up to camp overweight and outta shape be doing commericals for the worlds most unhealthy food? As long as they are paying him in cash and not McDonalds gift cards, I think we are ok
  3. southsider2k5 replied to SoxRock05's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Have you seen WHY we were losing games this spring? We were playing our minor leaguers and holding pitching auditions for significant portions of every game. For the most part the guys who are going to break camp were fine, it was the minor leaguers who lost us a ton of games.
  4. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 12:46 AM) I guess this is a decent space as any for this, but I was going to say if you ever see something in one of those ads that interests ya, definately give it a click. It helps us have some money to upgrade and add new sites and should help us continue to better the site. Exactly. It is an easy way for you guys to help us pay the bills and keep upgrading the site, not to mention putting together the Bulls/Bears/Hawks sites. Don't be afraid to click an ad.
  5. QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 08:15 AM) In other news, the sun came up this morning..... That brokearm mountain movie poster is hilarious. Too bad there isnt Dusty in the background telling both of them "I wish I could quit you" "I wish I could pitch you"
  6. Yesterday just wasn't Heads day... From the thread about the guy who payed $4000+ for 4 burgers... QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 01:04 PM) We were charged $6,999 at a Holiday Inn once. Parlayed that into some priority club points that ended up quealing like 5 free stays. QUOTE(Capn12 @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 01:20 AM) Yep, Heads paid $49 for the room for the night, and $6,950 for buying "Forrest Hump" on the adult channel 556 times.
  7. Is anyone else incredibly bored by this season? Yeah these people are talented, as a group probably more so than any other year, but it seems like the same episode over and over again. Chris sings the same type of rock song Kellie saids something stupid and sings a twangy country song Mandisa sings a big sounding soul/gospel song Ace sings something that ends with him making that stupid face to the audience Paris sings something showtuneish with tons of range Taylor sings a jazzy tune Bucky sings a crappy country song To be honest the only chances I ever see taken are by Katharine, Elliot (more than anyone) and Lisa (who is gone this week anyway. I miss the years past when their "theme" weeks meant that someone was going to be unconfortable. Now their themes are all so broad that no one ever has to take any risk. You could watch the first week or the fifth and it would be the exact samething. I can't believe I am saying this but give me a country week or a broadway showtunes week... something, anything to make people do something different.
  8. southsider2k5 replied to Texsox's topic in SLaM
    Now that's comedy.
  9. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 29, 2006 -> 03:50 AM) Internet OOTP or fantasy baseball? Fantasy Baseball Adam Smith or John Keyes
  10. #33, you're old and stuff. [flush]
  11. Without even looking at the Box Score I guess it means Baj didn't give up anything because his antifan club wasn't gloating at all in the game thread...
  12. QUOTE(T R U @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 01:54 PM) Cept there were about 1800 people on ESPN that had George Mason in the Final Four in their brackets.. I do not know how that many people had them beating MSU, UNC, Wichita State and UConn 3 people out of 3 million had all of the final 4 correct.
  13. I guess the groundhog must have saw his shadow, because its looking like 6 more months of attendance threads here...
  14. Instant classic, Brokearm Mountian. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...dpost&p=1075554 "I just can't pitch you." Kerry Wood to his slider
  15. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    Bulls Hordichuk or Tootoo?
  16. QUOTE(GoSox05 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 01:16 PM) im making sunday my offical do nothing but white sox related stuff day. Is anyone making bets as far what sunday nights temp. is gonna be. A little over / under. fyi, 55 degrees is the prediction I heard from the news.
  17. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    Seinfeld American Idol or Survivor?
  18. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    Abstain Gages technology skills or the Cubs Championship chances?
  19. http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/s...28dbnb0328.html Go get 'em Jeff!
  20. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 01:02 PM) Fox Indiana or Purdue? Manchester! Indiana Google or Yahoo?
  21. southsider2k5 replied to IlliniKrush's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Mar 28, 2006 -> 11:15 AM) boobs lefty or righty Righty The Doodlebops or the Wiggles?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.