Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Great interview. I am glad to see CSR getting an interview like Jim Thome.
  2. 30 posts in and no Queen mention? Sad.
  3. It'll be really interesting to see how much of it we can see from the earth and what the impact looks like. Hopefully they get some good shots of it. It was awesome to see what the comet impacts into Jupiter, and the impact into a comet looked like, I can't wait to see how this turns out.
  4. QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 10:54 AM) Nancy's gone for night games? yeah, she is strictly part-time now.
  5. QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 06:47 PM) That's a lackluster attempt at a winner thread. From now on, I want to see the following: Or you'll be dealt with. I guess it is spring training for the fans as well
  6. QUOTE(JimH @ Mar 7, 2006 -> 10:39 AM) I highly recommend asking quickman to be on your show. If you like edgy, confrontational humor with a large dose of blunt, he's your guy. It'd be highly entertaining to say the least. I gotta say, I would tune into the JimH and Quick show. It was awesome enterainment in Milwaukee, no reason it wouldn't work on the radio
  7. http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/060307_smart1_moon.html
  8. They had been do it. Its been about 30 years of tradition.
  9. RIP Kirby and prayers to everyone suffering during this time because of their loss.
  10. QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 10:18 PM) I'm Rick James b****... 2003 called, they want their punchline back
  11. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    I got forced to watch Rent this weekend. Let me just say the best part was seeing Detective Green of Law and Order fame, play a gay man with AIDS who hooked up with a gay transvestite who had AIDS. I hate musicals. I really, really hate musicals. I don't get them, I don't pretend to be cultured, and "get the message". I hate musicals.
  12. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 05:40 PM) Nice to see Baj bounce back. It seems like they want to give him a shot. He's still on the wrong side of the line in my opinion. Alrighty, now I'll hold off on game threads for a while. We needed a win though. One inning, two K's, no hits, no walks. He needed this outing to get back into the Sox good graces.
  13. Manchester or BUST is in the house!!!
  14. QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 04:14 PM) I keep hearing this show is extremely slow and drags on forever... truth to this? It definately doesn't give too much away at once, but that is kinda what I like about the show. It doesn't fit conviently into one hour, and you actually have to pay attention to try to keep up with what's going on.
  15. Um just a bit of advice, I wouldn't post about anything illegal here, because it won't stay up. [wink, wink]
  16. I edited out our "new posters" first post. Its one thing if members want to discuss this, its another for someone with a clear agenda to join and look to cause trouble in his first post. If anyone has a problem, they can PM me.
  17. QUOTE(vegasking @ Mar 6, 2006 -> 02:32 PM) Thanks guys you have all been alot of help see you in July, by the way the taste of Chicago, is it good, and are the bands all free of charge to watch. Iguess Chicago is rammed full at this time particularly with July 4th as well There will literally be one million people in an eight square block area downtown on the 3rd for the Taste and the ensuing fireworks show. Its cool and all, but I have way too much hate for that big of crowds. I'll never do it again, but that's just me.
  18. Those are the times in which I wish there was a rule that kept the person who committed the penalty out of games as long as the guy who got hurt was out. Its one thing to play tough, its another to take a cheap shot and hurt someone.
  19. QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 3, 2006 -> 08:56 PM) I'm not sure what you mean by that. I've conceded the rest of the Filibuster board to you... You can have the Filibuster whole board, I sure don't want it. With the amount of problems and fights that come out of here, it is a complete waste of time. There is absolutely no decent discussion that goes on in the Filibuster at all. Pretty much I have realized that I have become as guilty as anyone else of posting only completely partisian stuff just like everyone else here, because I had gotten so sick of only seeing one side of the arguements, and the completely slander of basically everything I believe in. It has gotten to the point where I am sick of people basically posting how stupid I am for seeing something differently than they do, and being generically labeld as this, that and the other, that it isn't even worth it anymore. To be honest, this board has done more to make me start voting as a straight ticket Republician than I ever thought was possible. I have voted for Dems all of the way up to senators, and contemplated it during the last Presidential cycle, but much of the same reasons, I did not. For a party that is supposed to be the one of inclusion, I have sure never felt anything that would make me feel wanted as a Democrat by Democrats, with this board being the microcausm of what I see nationally. And to be honest, with the behavior of some of the people on my "own side" its more made me think of just doing the American thing and just quit voting in general and just start complaining more. We talk about the system being bad, but we are the ones who let this system exsist. If we wouldn't let attack ads and hate determine who we vote for, we'd have positive campaigns and decent canditates. Instead all play lowest common denominator politics and we end up with people like the Bush's and the Clinton's, and still have the audacity to act like our side is somehow better. Maybe I just need to move to Montana now, get my shack, and start my manifesto, but I swear talking politics here has done more to burn me out of caring than just about anything else. I don't see us as being any better than the people we critisize, and I have realized today, that I don't want any part of it anymore.
  20. Un-f***ing-believable. Its s*** like this that makes you absolutely hate attourneys and our legal system in general. How he couldn't have AT LEAST been guilty of child pornography is beyond me. The kid is on tape having sex with a 16 year old girl, which they know is being videotaped. Excuse me? The version on NBC5.com includes a quote from the videotape which is where I am guessing they got "reasonable" doubt from. http://www.nbc5.com/news/7661247/detail.html I am not quite sure what else it could have been, that got these rapists off. They'll all get there's though, I have no doubt about that.
  21. It sounds like it was a dirty hit, was it?
  22. When will crazyman get to post another Anti-Rex thread? NEVER
  23. QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 5, 2006 -> 09:34 PM) Kerry Collins now available. The Raiders "resinded" the cut for now.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.