Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Mostly I attend a breakaway home church that has gotten away from organized "Church" and has really tried to go back to what the new testament services looked like. Its really interesting. Lots of what we do is look at where traditions have come from, and if that was really supposed to be apart of a church in the first place.
  2. Excellent first post, welcome to Soxtalk
  3. What they don't tell you is that any team formed during this event gets a tryout with the Blackhawks...
  4. Yeah I gotta believe in the guys who saw Josh play multiple times vs anyone who is just looking at his stats on this one. If they think he is ready, I would tend to agree with them over any statgeeks.
  5. Is the Sock logo trademarked by the White Sox? If so we couldn't use it. It is very sharp looking though, I will give you that.
  6. Could it be our corporate tax rates? http://www.aei.org/publications/pubID.23656/pub_detail.asp
  7. QUOTE(Spiff @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 03:43 PM) now somebody give him the lesson on re-sizing One word. Implants.
  8. This cannot be true. Has anyone checked snopes on this?
  9. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 01:27 PM) What a s***bag thread this turned into. Thanks, Tex, for putting it out there for some people to verbally beat the s*** out of each other. Man, get sick for two days and miss a lot. What was God punishing you for?
  10. WAKE UP AND QUOTE SOME PEOPLE DAMN IT!!! From the Milky way is warping thread. QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 01:08 PM) I don't mind other galaxies interlooping in our Galaxy...but they have to learn to speak English!!
  11. Its like they were reading Soxtalk too... http://news.ft.com/cms/s/cf26b6b2-820b-11d...00779e2340.html
  12. I wasn't particularly looking forward to this game, but after seeing Ovechekin play, I am anxious to see Crosby and compare them.
  13. QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 08:46 AM) Damn Ovechkin is good, he can just take over a game at will. Anyway, this oughta be a fun night tonite to go watch Philly abuse the Hawks. I think I might make use of 8 dollars to see it though. I was going to say the samething. That goal he scored was just incredible. I can't imagine how bad the Caps would be sans Overhekin.
  14. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 10:47 AM) Whatever happened to that guy? Was he really exposed as a phony? Long story short... yes.
  15. QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 03:32 AM) Someone shrink that and get this site a favicon already. It's time for Soxtalk to enter the 21st century in icon technology. Definately. I like it. I like it a lot.
  16. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 10:02 AM) Ha! I want somebody more to the right. Bush is too centered for me. This coming from the guy with an obsene avatar :headshake
  17. Hendry wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for Dusty. I think he is having problems selling them team because of all of the internal problems.
  18. The best thing we can hope for is a one year contract. We all know that Borass's first goal is to get these guy to free agency and Joe won't be any different. This is exactly why I said I wouldn't be surprised to see a trade get done for Contreras that involved Crede, a young starter, and a couple of relievers (one from each side).
  19. QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 08:26 AM) Because the released Jim Bullard. Check new member title
  20. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 11, 2006 -> 09:09 AM) You're right. I HATE the spending. Bush has really pissed me off domestically, to be honest. \ No doubt about it. There are a few issues that have really left me lacking and wishing for a more centered canditate. -Emminent domain for private use, property rights in general -Domestic spending is way crazy. I was reading the other day how the spending insertions in bills has tripled since 1994. They ought to be ashamed. Now I know the democrats have gone along with that, but they have never claimed to be in favor of small government either. Right off of the top of my head.
  21. Could it be related to the fires?
  22. Its now official. Anyone of these lefties who makes this team will now be my whipping boy
  23. Damn Jim. Our favorite son is leaving us, and this really sucks. You have been nothing but a complete class act for us, always willing to take time and answer questions for anyone and everyone. We'll definately miss you and don't be afraid to stop by and say hey every time you get a chance. Definately keep us posted on your goings on, and we'll all be rooting for you to get that shot at the bigs, even if it is in the wrong uniform. Take care, stay healthy, and pitch your ass off Mike
  24. Another positive day on the technical front. Stocks opened about 50 points lower and traded in the red all day today, but rallied in the last 10 minutes to close lower by a fraction of a point, but to stay above the all important 11,000 level for the second day in a row. This could very well be the process of starting to building a floor at 11k.... stay tuned.
  25. Awesome. Someone at ESPN who actually understands White Sox fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.