Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. southsider2k5 replied to Random's topic in SLaM
    Secret of happiness for men: It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh. It's important to have a woman whom you can trust and who doesn't lie to you. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.
  2. QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 11:45 AM) This is the new update. I guess his source was wrong, go figure. WILL THE REAL ANDY THE CLOWN PLEASE STAND UP! That would be interesting seeing as the REAL Andy the Clown died years ago
  3. QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 12:19 PM) The motorcade just drove by. I went down and saw it, it was pretty wild. Probably about 8 motorcycles, 6 police cars, and half a dozen SUVs that sandwiched in the limo. They had everything closed down bigger than life, you couldn't even cross the street to or from the CBOT, or walk anywhere East down Van Buren. I did get to see the limo from about 20ish feet away or so, but they drove directly into one of the garages to let him out of protected from everyone else.
  4. And of course no where in there did you mention that the jobless rate actually FELL to 4.9%.
  5. http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/ninth.ward/index.html
  6. QUOTE(WCSox @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 11:26 AM) Oh, so our government is suddenly going to turn into Nazi Germany if phone and e-mail conversations are monitored. That's extremist rhetoric if I've ever heard it. I'm not necessarily advocating the monitoring of electronic communications without a warrant, but I don't think it's fair to say that there's an "expectation of privacy" anywhere outside of one's own property. Ever hear of "echelon"?
  7. That's weird, why did the CIA just call and ask me for everyones IP adresses???
  8. I guess the question becomes, who wins a game first, the Hawks or the Bulls :puke
  9. Sharon has shown "significant improvement" after a 3rd surgery. http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/06/sharon/index.html
  10. southsider2k5 replied to FlaSoxxJim's topic in SLaM
    IN YOUR FACE EAST SAINT LOUIS!!!
  11. About 1200 posts left to go to a million... It looks like sometime tomorrow will be the mythical post
  12. QUOTE(farmteam @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 01:11 AM) I wonder if the Cubs series is still available...that will be quick to go, as always. They weren't even available last year for single game tickets, I imagine they will be difficult to get even with packages this year.
  13. http://www.suntimes.com/output/sweet/cst-fin-sweet06.html I gotta try to find out what time it is and try to see him...
  14. QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 05:34 PM) what is B-mac username? Brandon is a sneaky one... bmac3520.
  15. Well I guess Pat Robertson doesn't buy into John Calvin OR the New Testament, huh? Damn would I like to be there for his judgement...
  16. QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 07:31 PM) holy schnikies! 10-1?!?!?! Is Bobby Valentine creating this scenario himself? What a load of crap. The Sox gave up 9 runs in 3 games to BOSTON and 10 runs in 5 games to ANAHEIM, and we are supposed to believe a team with Bennie Agabayani is going to score 10 runs in one game against one of the two best pitchers in the AL in the second half? Please.
  17. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10711930/site/newsweek/
  18. QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 03:37 PM) Excuse me, you're clearly trying to ruin my thread derailment and I'm not having that. Yes, lets get back onto mreyes butt/gut.
  19. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 03:05 PM) The Bull is Bajenaru, right? Yeah like Jas said, Bull=Jim Bullard. I think Baj's only other nickname is his screenname "manhands".
  20. southsider2k5 replied to Whitesox029's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:34 PM) Are those pancakes on his head? Which just goes to show that the bunny has more on his mind than Rock does
  21. QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:41 PM) Awww. Closure finally! Group hug? ok WHO grabbed my ass
  22. As for the Sean May example... Paul Konerko said he was coming back at the Championship Rally, and he turned down an extra $5 million or so to do so. All that matters is what is in Vince Youngs heart, and we have no way of knowing that.
  23. QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 01:48 PM) I love how linking to a news article now constitutes blaming Bush. If it walks like a duck...
  24. It took to post #103 to become Bush's fault. Not too bad.
  25. True story... because the title of this thread is so long, it shows up on the main board as "You know what I really f***..."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.