Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Joke Thread
Secret of happiness for men: It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh. It's important to have a woman whom you can trust and who doesn't lie to you. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.
-
Tejada News Part 3
QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 11:45 AM) This is the new update. I guess his source was wrong, go figure. WILL THE REAL ANDY THE CLOWN PLEASE STAND UP! That would be interesting seeing as the REAL Andy the Clown died years ago
-
The President will be across the street today...
QUOTE(mreye @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 12:19 PM) The motorcade just drove by. I went down and saw it, it was pretty wild. Probably about 8 motorcycles, 6 police cars, and half a dozen SUVs that sandwiched in the limo. They had everything closed down bigger than life, you couldn't even cross the street to or from the CBOT, or walk anywhere East down Van Buren. I did get to see the limo from about 20ish feet away or so, but they drove directly into one of the garages to let him out of protected from everyone else.
-
December Jobs numbers disappoint
And of course no where in there did you mention that the jobless rate actually FELL to 4.9%.
-
Protesters/residents clash in NO
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/ninth.ward/index.html
-
The Twist you all have been waiting for...
QUOTE(WCSox @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 11:26 AM) Oh, so our government is suddenly going to turn into Nazi Germany if phone and e-mail conversations are monitored. That's extremist rhetoric if I've ever heard it. I'm not necessarily advocating the monitoring of electronic communications without a warrant, but I don't think it's fair to say that there's an "expectation of privacy" anywhere outside of one's own property. Ever hear of "echelon"?
-
The President will be across the street today...
That's weird, why did the CIA just call and ask me for everyones IP adresses???
-
Official Blackhawks Thread
I guess the question becomes, who wins a game first, the Hawks or the Bulls :puke
-
Robertson: Sharon Stroke God's Retribution
Sharon has shown "significant improvement" after a 3rd surgery. http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/06/sharon/index.html
-
We're fat
IN YOUR FACE EAST SAINT LOUIS!!!
-
Soxtalk's March to a Million
About 1200 posts left to go to a million... It looks like sometime tomorrow will be the mythical post
-
No tickets for Opening day???
QUOTE(farmteam @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 01:11 AM) I wonder if the Cubs series is still available...that will be quick to go, as always. They weren't even available last year for single game tickets, I imagine they will be difficult to get even with packages this year.
-
The President will be across the street today...
http://www.suntimes.com/output/sweet/cst-fin-sweet06.html I gotta try to find out what time it is and try to see him...
-
Sox playing winter ball
QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 05:34 PM) what is B-mac username? Brandon is a sneaky one... bmac3520.
-
Robertson: Sharon Stroke God's Retribution
Well I guess Pat Robertson doesn't buy into John Calvin OR the New Testament, huh? Damn would I like to be there for his judgement...
-
Battle of Champions
QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 07:31 PM) holy schnikies! 10-1?!?!?! Is Bobby Valentine creating this scenario himself? What a load of crap. The Sox gave up 9 runs in 3 games to BOSTON and 10 runs in 5 games to ANAHEIM, and we are supposed to believe a team with Bennie Agabayani is going to score 10 runs in one game against one of the two best pitchers in the AL in the second half? Please.
-
The Twist you all have been waiting for...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10711930/site/newsweek/
-
You know what I really fucking hate?
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 03:37 PM) Excuse me, you're clearly trying to ruin my thread derailment and I'm not having that. Yes, lets get back onto mreyes butt/gut.
-
Sox playing winter ball
QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 03:05 PM) The Bull is Bajenaru, right? Yeah like Jas said, Bull=Jim Bullard. I think Baj's only other nickname is his screenname "manhands".
-
Pictures
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:34 PM) Are those pancakes on his head? Which just goes to show that the bunny has more on his mind than Rock does
-
You know what I really fucking hate?
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:41 PM) Awww. Closure finally! Group hug? ok WHO grabbed my ass
-
Draft Order Is In
As for the Sean May example... Paul Konerko said he was coming back at the Championship Rally, and he turned down an extra $5 million or so to do so. All that matters is what is in Vince Youngs heart, and we have no way of knowing that.
-
Crew Rushes to Get to Trapped W.Va. Miners
QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 01:48 PM) I love how linking to a news article now constitutes blaming Bush. If it walks like a duck...
-
Crew Rushes to Get to Trapped W.Va. Miners
It took to post #103 to become Bush's fault. Not too bad.
-
You know what I really fucking hate?
True story... because the title of this thread is so long, it shows up on the main board as "You know what I really f***..."