Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I gotta work, and it would take my whole lunch to walk there and back anyways. Too bad, I would be curious to see it.
  2. http://www.northwestindiana.com/discussion...php?p=1187#1187 I am curious to hear other opinions on this post.
  3. Work the counts and get into the Red Sox bullpen
  4. He also joined Mark Buehrle and Jon Garland in winning AL pitchers of the month in 2005, the last time that 3 pitchers from the same team won POM awards in the same year was 1991 when the Twins Jack Morris, Scott Erickson, and Kevin Tapani accomplished the feat.
  5. QUOTE(Heads22 @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 05:05 PM) This thread got freaky. Porkchop showed up... go figure
  6. QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Oct 3, 2005 -> 07:44 AM) I really hope there's no truth to it. That would open up a terrible moment in American history. If its true, impeach them both, right now.
  7. How heart warming
  8. QUOTE(SnB @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 07:03 PM) does anyone even go to movies anymore? i sure don't The last movie I saw was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and the next one I will see will probably be the 4th Harry Potter movie.
  9. Happy 22nd big man!!!
  10. QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Oct 3, 2005 -> 07:28 AM) We normally go to Alcock's on Wells; it's a sox bar. It's down the street from Billy goat, good pizza and all the bartenders are hot. It's at Van buren and Wells. All cocks would be a cool place, except it is really expensive.
  11. Bump* I know RockRaines and RobinVentura23 also talked about this... Any other opinions?
  12. Harriet Miers is her name, and (are you ready for this?) she has zero judicial experience, having served as a private practice attorney for 29 years.
  13. With the BS of the game being at 3pm, are there people who would like to get together and pick a bar to watch Game One at?
  14. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 2, 2005 -> 12:00 AM) Now see, you and I should go into business together. A CPA and a lawyer. Now that sounds like a bad joke intro. LMAO! Congrats! What do you call 1000 lawyers/CPAs on the bottom of the ocean? A good start!!!! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Anyways, congrats on a hell of an acheivement!!!
  15. Who would have though Brant Sizemore's flyball drop in KC would end a season so quickly? Congrats to the Sox, and another helluva a pitching preformance from the young stud, Brandon McCarthy
  16. Who is going for the Red Sox against Contreras?
  17. Not a chance... the Astros are my second favorite team.
  18. What a ride it has been. Just reflecting back on 2005, I have been a Sox fan as long as I have been alive, and I don't ever remember seeing a season with such an incredible range between the ups and downs. And all we need now is 11 more wins to make it the best season that any of us have EVER seen, or possibly ever will see again. Regardless I am so proud of the boys this year. There is no where near the talent that we have seen for a few years now, yet these guys have such a deep burning desire to just win. It almost doesn't seem real even today. I'd like everyone to take a chance to revel, reflect, glow, etc. Talk about your memories so far of 2005, your individual stories, your ups and downs etc. I think it would be a cool thread to see 2005 through the eyes of Soxtalk
  19. From the Trib
  20. QUOTE(TLAK @ Oct 1, 2005 -> 10:07 AM) Take away the double and the single Marte gave up facing 5 batters and he was lights out. Marte's role is more valuable than the one El Duque would probably fill, but if you can't trust him then you can't use him and you might as well not bring him along. Did any else notice in the box that Marte got a hold (he left with the lead) and Hermanson got a blown save for coming in with runners at 2nd and 3rd with no outs and allowing one run? Correct scoring but no justice. One more reason the blown save is COMPLETE bulls***.
  21. QUOTE(wsox08 @ Sep 30, 2005 -> 05:44 PM) hmm two good backgrounds and one computer... what to do... I have the exact same problem. You and Goldy are so incredible at that.
  22. I guess no one wanted to take on the workplace safety implications
  23. Damn Heads, we are going to have to put you on the bench for the day, and stick a scrub out there to save you for the playoffs... Ozzie saids so, he makes the f***ing game threads

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.