southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Why is Hillary Clinton doing well in New York?
QUOTE(bmags @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 02:39 PM) thats how you become a conservative talk show host duh... You can leave out the "conservative" part. How many talkshow hosts are worth a damn?
-
Happy Father's Day
We have our ultrasound pic from last week, but we haven't gotten it on the computer yet. Sorry guys. Friday was the halfway mark for us. 20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go.
-
Priest unrepentent after crucifying of nun
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 11:06 AM) Good point. I was trying to point out that every religion gets perverted by mankind. I definately won't argue you on that point.
-
Priest unrepentent after crucifying of nun
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:53 AM) Linked Here More at link. What would we be saying if it was an Islamic leader in Iraq who killed a follower? It happens all of the time and we say nothing. Women in places like Iran/Iraq/Afganstan get raped, beaten, stoned, etc for reasons such as looking at another man, not wearing a veil, or having the audacity to get raped.
-
It's destiny
Yeah this was a great win, but look at the August schedule. All of these are must win games right now. Talk to me on Labor Day.
-
Carl Everett this year
Carl has been a god send this year. Without him realize that someone like Timo Perez and/or Joe Borchard would have been in the starting line up everyday until the last two weeks. Where would this team be without Carl?
-
Submit your questions for Brian Anderson
Guys it would be nice if you all could take this a little bit seriously. This guy at Charlotte is going out of his way to hook us up with one of the biggest prospects in MLB, just for you all to enjoy and learn something from. Please don't waste the thread with stupid questions. Go play somewhere else. As for Brian, Is it frustrating to be having a big year one step away from the big leagues, but have to look up everyday and know that the Sox starting OF is signed through 2006? What do you do to cope with that, and keep motivated everyday? Mike Michigan City IN
-
Please sweep the Dodgers
I am just glad to see a RHP on the mound for LA, so that means AJ will most likely be catching Contreras.
-
Summer Concerts
QUOTE(Pauly8509CWS @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 06:02 PM) I can't wait For Tom Petty. That show should kick ass, the weird thing is my GRANDMA bought me the tickets Petty would be a good show to see too. I am jealous.
-
Why is Hillary Clinton doing well in New York?
QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 09:28 AM) I do. Hillary is a good politician compared to that ass-bag Keyes. Then again, so am I.
-
Despite suspicions
IIRC the story about the called shot wasn't even reported until days later, and it was disputed from the instant it was printed.
-
TIMO
It does not surprise me one iota. OMIT TIMO.
-
*IF* The sox made it to the series....
QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 01:27 AM) Splooge in my pants. And after I did that... I would call in favor I could think of to get tickets. Heck I would probably end up owing Jimmy the Zooks another favor.
-
ST Tailgate Friday June 17th
QUOTE(jloveswhitesox35 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 04:37 PM) Hi everybody, I'm rangers sister ( I don't know how he came up with that name) Im used to calling him aj. Thank you steff , I had a great time. Jason and Alex, I had a great time playing catch. Jason don't listen to everyone , you can throw. Mike it was great meeting you too. Go Sox! Nice meeting you too, come on back anytime And quit being nice to Jason, you don't have to feel sorry for him, we all know he throws worse than a girl
-
Post your Desktop
QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 09:28 PM) Damn you beat me... I was going to say it probably has something to do with him being Canadian
-
Post your weather forecast
I was about to email Kap with our weather forecast. Sunny and 77 degrees, just for revenge about ya'lls winters.
-
Is Canadian health care all it is cracked up to be
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 07:08 PM) Are you saying our government isn't any good? That Americans cannot govern and run a program? Government run programs by their very nature inspire waste and ineffeincy. There is ZERO incentive to keep costs down, and service up, like there is in the private sector. As an economist, I would argue that the downfall of US medicine is already having too much government influence and a lack of competetion created out of excess lawsuits. Plus when you factor in the subsidies paid in the form of insurance and government aid, you have all of the artificial price increases, plus a monopolistic pricing structure. All of these things would only get worse with the government being the only choice.
-
Happy Birthday Soxnbears01!
Happy Birthday!!!!
-
Buehrle gets tweaked by Cub `cheater'
QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:06 PM) Yeah I was listening to it on my way back from the Cell. Buehrle said that he was talking about a guy who has had success in the bigh leagues and then mentioned Zambrano and Wood. Haven't seen that printed anywhere, funny how they report what they want to report. AM 1000 played the whole retort interview. Once again he wasn't implicating anyone. He was naming every Cub pitcher to make that point that he wasn't pointing out any individual and the press was just putting words in his mouth.
-
Summer Concerts
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:05 PM) Enjoy the concert, plenty of kids have grown up nicely in apartments. But kids without a solid musical base, well let's just say it probably doesn't work. BTW, Magical Mystery Tour just appeared in #1 son's musical library. Watching him spend his own money makes the purchase even better. He even grabbed some stuff that Hammerhead sent and was checking that out. That stuff Hammerhead sent was awesome. I have made so many copies of that for fellow Beatlehead friends it isn't even funny.
-
Post your Desktop
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:04 PM) can someone find me that rowand pic link? i'd love to make that my wallpaper again. I think there was a spring training photo thread somewhere, and that's where it was IIRC.
-
How are you getting your music
QUOTE(Texsox @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 10:48 AM) Let's be careful and not violate any Soxtalk rules by promoting any piracy methods. Or it will just get deleted anyway
-
White Sox vs. Dodgers 6/18/05 Game Thread
QUOTE(AirScott @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 01:00 PM) same here, but are you going though? Nope, I cut way back this year. With a baby on the way and a new house on the horizion, we are going very little... I guess this means I should start an attendance thread now, huh?
-
Summer Concerts
QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 18, 2005 -> 12:33 PM) really? might have to go the ebay route and shell out some more of my college money, If you can afford it, do it. Also you can follow stubhub, and see if the tickets drop in price as you get closer to the show.
-
Buehrle gets tweaked by Cub `cheater'
Boy you can say one thing for the White Sox team, they love to talk. Geesh, somebody get these guys a media relations course... (looking at you 49ers)