Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Sox lead 1-0 after one inning. I have no idea how they scored.
  2. Gophers lead the Hoosiers 34-28 at the half.
  3. QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 02:01 PM) Quin Snyder still has coaching troubles. He's a hell of a recruiter, but coaching is still a question. That's exactly it. Very IU-esque.
  4. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 01:43 PM) OR did the Sox just sign Escobar after he cleared waivers? But whatever they did with him they could do with House. And your probably right Mike. You need the open spot and then can put the guy on the DL. Sox claimed Escobar off of waivers, added him to the 40 man, and then placed him on the DL IIRC.
  5. QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 01:38 PM) I think Sean May will be the difference when the two teams meet. I really think that is gonna be the national title matchup. Not may in the country have an answer for Sean May. Think of a smart Zach Randolph.
  6. Wow, down 14 to a 7 point win in about 15 minutes. Carolina is the one team that I can see matching up really well with Illinois. Problem is we will see if they can keep their heads in these games to get that far in the tourney.
  7. Right place, right time
  8. One more year!!!
  9. QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 01:08 PM) They've already cut it to 6 How much time is left???
  10. Lucas talks about the final Star Wars... http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/...reut/index.html
  11. QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 12:41 PM) I have ESPN Full Court...... it is on there.. You can take the boy out of Indiana, but you can't take the Indiana out of the boy I wish I could be at home watching this too
  12. QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 12:37 PM) Clemson up 56-49 over North Carolina right now....... 14 minutes left Is McCants playing? And if so, how does he look?
  13. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 10:59 AM) How do I sign up to be in the group? I ain't seeing it. Once you sign yourself up, you have to go to join a private group. Then you enter the group number and password. It's weird because you sign up once to get your group in there, then you sign up to a group, whereas all of the sports you just join a league.
  14. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 11:44 AM) Don't get me started on Nancy. It pisses me off how we hear less and less of her. I especially miss the 'Na-Na-Hey-Hey' chants led by her. Why has that been toned down?? That is one of my favorite childhood memories of the ballpark... Listening to the whole damn place singing after someone went yard. *sigh* the good old days. I also miss Runaround Sue being played as new pitchers came in.
  15. QUOTE(YASNY @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 11:43 AM) Couldn't he be on the 60 day DL without taking a 40 roster spot? I think he would have to be on the 40 man roster first, before he could be put on the 60 day DL with the big club, right? You can't just skip that step if I understand correctly.
  16. http://www.wsbtv.com/news/4275403/detail.html
  17. QUOTE(mreye @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 10:39 AM) It's Chicago. Of couse it will be awful. Wait 15 mintues... It'll change
  18. Click this link, JOIN NOW!!!
  19. http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/...f.ap/index.html
  20. http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/03/11...sary/index.html Very interesting twist of fate here. It is much more along my understanding of Islam as a peaceful religion.
  21. QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Mar 11, 2005 -> 08:50 AM) Awesome...now, since I am an idiot, how do I get this into my signature? I am new to the board and still figuring this stuff out. Thanks again, the sig is great You're all set... FFR you hover over the image, right click properties, copy the URL then paste in into your sig surrounded by the image tags [/img] and you are all set
  22. If we were to pick House up off of waivers, would we have to put him on the 40 man roster?
  23. If Fields puts up big numbers this year, there is no doubt in my mind that Joe Crede will not be on the Sox in 2006. Whether he has a bad year and they let him walk away, or he has a good year and they trade him, Joe's days on the southside are numbered. Like I said before, the rumblings have started already.
  24. There are two ways that Frank can have his 95% on the first ballot solidified. #1 get to .500 HRs without taking 5 years to do it. #2 Get the Sox into the World Series. He already is going to get a huge lift by all of the steroid controversy, because he is the one star hitter that you KNOW wasn't doped up during the 90's and his numbers STILL stand out.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.