Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Stay safe big man! You are always welcome here!!!
  2. QUOTE(BurlyMan56 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 03:56 PM) Can I still get in please????? My computer has been done lately and I wasn't able to sign up. I'm an active player as I took 2nd in league 4 last year.. Thanks As of now this league still has opennings. http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=586034
  3. http://money.cnn.com/2005/03/04/markets/ma...dex.htm?cnn=yes
  4. They are now offering a 50K reward in this case. http://www.nbc5.com/news/4254493/detail.ht...994&dppid=65193
  5. http://www.wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=1300
  6. Brings a whole new meaning to spanking the monkey
  7. Pinning the game, no game, thead
  8. QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 01:39 PM) Wanna hear something funny? Someone else recomended a place called Shank. Anyway, appering that night, drum roll please "Think Floyd"...cover band. Milwaukee really needs to get up to speed. Yeah they need some Beatles cover bands
  9. QUOTE(MastaFisk @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 01:34 PM) I was one of the fans turning cartwheels. Though to be fair, it is hard to replace the greatest QB of all time. I just got sick of both Jay and Dave and were delighted to see them go. Oh.. and hello to everyone. First post here. Longtime Sox fan. Also love Bulls, Dolphins and UNC basketball. Cheers. Welcome to Soxtalk!!!!
  10. southsider2k5 replied to LosMediasBlancas's topic in SLaM
    Back to old War of the Worlds conversation... I found it on Barnes and Nobel.com and bought it for $11. I can't wait to watch it again.
  11. QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 12:38 PM) Out of curiousity who do you like than? ABBA
  12. QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 12:07 PM) This must be a rerun, because I could've sworn that they aired it back in January. (The one where he boxed up the items from his desk, said an unmemorable goodbye, and walked out at the end of the episode.) I think they meant the last episode at all. He was supposed to anchor this new series and they had shot a couple of episodes already. I think tonight must be the last time Lenny appears in ANY L&O.
  13. QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 11:47 AM) Not the kind of pirates I thought the article was going with.
  14. QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 11:38 AM) :rolly As soon as the people that did what was done in Enron are rotting in jail, then let's talk about the small potatoes known as Martha Stewart. /\ And WCOM, and TYCO, and so on and so on...
  15. Who in Euresia is looking for defense, and what from? Russia is the only one I can think of, and I would really hope they aid in defending themselves. India and Brazil are interesting ones because their economies are really dependant on the US markets. China and Russia don't surprize me at all, and neither does big Cuba, Venezuela. China and Russia make great Machieavellian allies, but at the sametime are really fearful and suspicious of each other. That alone will be an interesting marriage.
  16. QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 09:56 AM) It would be a dream come true to work at channel 69. But not nearly as cool as being on I69
  17. No doubt no one will ever take Lenny's place. But SVU and the original are still great shows. The cast of SVU is incredible. I am not a big fan of CI, as with so little cast it got stale quick.
  18. QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 08:47 AM) Also included in any sales tax proposal would be a rebate which would be given on a certain amount of purchases. That would work to undo any regressiveness of the tax and to lessen the bite taken out. As long as it covers the standard household deduction and what EIC would cover for the lowest percentiles, it is OK with me. We would also have to make sure that it isn't too heavy on the top brackets or they will just quit hiring to preseve profits.
  19. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE(kapkomet @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 09:15 AM) I guess he wasn't sick all day yesterday and all night last night. So the vet says that is real positive sign, like he could maybe come home even tomorrow. That is awesome, hopefully that means it wasn't too bad.
  20. QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Mar 4, 2005 -> 08:55 AM) The RPI this year is a joke... The beauty of the old RPI was it's simplicity... All I need to see is Kansas #1 with 4 losses to know the new RPI isn't fit for Cub fans to piss on.
  21. That's too bad. Heal up fast Luol!!!
  22. I was just watching CNBC at work and they have choppers over her house watching her feed her horses :puke LET IT DIE ALREADY

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.