Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Artest gone for the Season
The head of the Players Union feels that Artests suspension should be 35 games maximum http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1930077
-
Hunters murdered over deerstand dispute
The hunter is claiming that he was shot at first, and called racist names... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6551094/
-
Historical Baseball Poll
In all honesty... Barry Bonds.
-
New Sim league signature
It is the Knight who saids NI from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
-
Red Sox tickets to rise 7%
And this my friends is how you support a $120 million payroll. Their box seats are literally twice as expensive as ours, and always sold out. http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3185730
-
Traveling Thursday? Be prepared to wait
http://www.cnn.com/2004/TRAVEL/11/23/trave...ther/index.html
-
Malnutrition in Iraqi Children
Considering the fact that a full 100% of people voted for Saddam in the last election, I would imagine that their numbers were underreported.
- Mother
-
AOL looking at a $3/4 billion fine
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6565463/
-
Mother
Honest question... is that real diagnosis? I have never heard that before, and I am not sure if you are serious.
-
Dan Rather quitting
- Artest gone for the Season
I'm glad someone else read deeper into that article. I didn't want to be the one to say it. Thanks YAS- Clement a Prime Candidate for Sox?
You know someone is going to give Clement a mulityear deal for good money. There is no reason the Cubs won't offer arbit to him. Nomar wants as big of a one year deal as possible in order to have a big year and get his big payoff contract. Arbitration would be just what the doctor ordered for him, but the Cubs aren't interested in paying that much for him.- Dan Rather quitting
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6567283/- Historical Baseball Poll
It wouldn't matter, JR wouldn't pay them anyway- November 2004 Quotes of the Month
From the Critic in the thread about teens drinking Grandpas ashes...- Rumors thread
Damn I hope so. If the Randy Johnson stuff doesn't work out, I would love to see the Sox jump on Radke. Getting him away from the Twins would be worth it all by itself.- Mets New Staff
Are you sure about that? The Trib is actually reporting that it is Sandy Jr.- Artest gone for the Season
Interesting on the divide between fans and players- Beer throwing fan ID'd
I don't know if he got his act together if he is throwing beers at basketball players... He sounds like an alcoholic, which there is never a getting over. If you have a problem with alcohol you are always in danger when you drink. If he is drinking, he really didn't learn his lesson. Maybe he just got better at not getting caught?- Malnutrition in Iraqi Children
Yeah it is kinda hard to feed people when people are suicide bombing convoys with supplies, and beheading the very aid workers trying to deliver them.- Brits disrupt 9-11 style attack
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6565353/- Tyson Chandler
I still see some Ben Wallace-type desire in Tyson, in a whole lot bigger body. Eddy doesn't care enough to reach any of his potential. I guess I woulnd't be all that upset if both of them got dealt, but I can see us regretting Tyson a whole lot more.- Tyson Chandler
I'd rather send out Eddy. At least Tyson gives a s*** most of the time.- Mets New Staff
Yeah it is good to see him at least get some job. Especially since it seems teams were only interviewing him to fulfill their quotas. - Artest gone for the Season