Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. What do you care, remember they are just going to be traded anyway right :rolly
  2. southsider2k5 replied to Gene Honda Civic's topic in SLaM
    I noticed we were getting close earlier, that is so cool. Half a million posts, and most of them not mine To Soxtalk, and everyone of you guys who make this place awesome
  3. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...wl_afp/un_annan
  4. Do we need to explain arbitration to you?
  5. Ouch. They were hoping for about $3 million
  6. The Pittsburgh Pirates would be laughing at us....
  7. southsider2k5 replied to southsider2k5's topic in SLaM
    I was a Belle. I came accross the quiz in my surfing and figured it would be entertaining to see what princesses the big tough guys on here were
  8. I had to read the whole thing, it was like a bad movie you can't turn off....
  9. The Giants had a payroll $20 million higher than the White Sox did last year. That is about 33% higher. . I would hardly call $85 million "limited" as it was the 8th highest payroll in all of baseball.
  10. Wow, Bowden is really going to make a run of it. With the players, he is bringing in it looks like a disaster, but he is giving it the old college try.
  11. Any rumors? Hopefully it isn't a Randy Johnson announcement
  12. http://web2.airmail.net/dsh440/roots.html
  13. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    http://disney.go.com/princess/html/main_if...D=which&sdk=msn
  14. I am pretty sure that Scho is a FA.
  15. Yeah, I heard that for the first time the other day. JR better be polishing his car, and mowing his lawn at this point.
  16. He would have gotten murdered by major league hitting last year. His fastball lost so much velocity, it would have gotten passed on the Tri-State.
  17. No kidding :fyou
  18. Look no further than their state quarter... A cow, an ear of corn, a block of cheese, and the slogan "forward". They are some messed up people.
  19. What do Canadians have to do with the Sox?
  20. Anyone have any inside info on Randy Johnson, like his email address? We could always try getting him to come here, ala Curt Schilling...
  21. http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1925994
  22. Tell us how you really feel Tom
  23. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6525520/
  24. I guess we just need to periodically throw out a "Frank Thomas sucks" thread just to lure him out if he is hiding in the weeds
  25. I would definately give him an invite to spring training, and an incentive laiden contract.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.