Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Yeah and I could say just as much bad about the Bayh-O'Bannon-Kernan bunch. But that pretty much sums up the election in 2004.
  2. Kernan wasn't one of them. The Kernan-OBannon group is too connected to Evan Bayh for me. I won't vote for them, ever.
  3. 6 pm Chicago time the nations first polls close, and we will start to have some idea of how this is going so far. Most of the states are hardcore Bush states, but the margins could be very telling.
  4. I am back from voting, and did end up voting for 3 democrats on the state level. I am curious how many others split their tickets?
  5. I thought there was another one at a low level... Hernandez, right?
  6. And you hate luke-warm Bush supporters
  7. Interest free, of course
  8. The green MM or the red one?
  9. And moved the the roadhouse...
  10. It was that WMD NaCl
  11. That is one thing I totally agree with. In a federal election, everyone should vote with the same method. It doesn't make sense to have all of these different systems for the same election.
  12. Maybe tonight if I have some time I will jump on it... I kinda figured not too many people read that crap.
  13. The only certianty with this election is that there will be plenty of fraud. Good luck with the papers Apu. 32 pages :puke , almost makes me glad I am in the workforce
  14. Well I am sure it will be a really cool party... Actually I almost wrote a big long post about why I was going to vote for Bush today, mainly focusing on the economics of the Clinton-recesion/9-11, but I figured it was more important for people to figure stuff out for themselves. I figure I would leave that stuff to other people. And besides I think almost everyone has their minds made up, so my economic disseration would be mostly a waste of breath anyways....
  15. I gotta say this is the first time since I registered where I had to think about who to vote for... This is definately a lesser of two evils election in my eyes. But I am voting for Bush.
  16. And I didn't get invited
  17. Pot. Kettle. Black.
  18. Nah, I guess there is a rumor going around that someone took shots at Kerry? It got us thinking about what if...
  19. southsider2k5 posted a topic in SLaM
    Say if Kerry was elected President, but for some reason (it doesn't matter how) died in between now and Jan 20th. Who would be inagurated as President? Would it be Edwards, or would the Senate decide, or what???
  20. Actually I would have guessed they were practices for either teaching pollsters how to use the machines and/or making sure the machines were functioning properly.
  21. Between the crack cocaine incentives and 4 counties having more enrolled voters than eligible voters, my money was (and still is) on Ohio.
  22. Not in all states I thought.... maybe Apu or someone could give more accurate info? I am pretty sure in FL people who have been convicted of a felony aren't allowed to vote again.
  23. Absolutely... Plenty of room on the :fyou Bayh bandwagon

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.