Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
39-49 day at McDonalds
Now on to something else.... Its 39 cent hamburgers, 49 cent cheeseburgers day at McDonalds. Can't we all get along?
-
Key Battleground Poll Updates
cough*nerds*cough And yes I followed every bit of the statistical analysis too
-
Soxtalk Alleyball thread
Anybody looking to deal? I'd be interested in dealing one of my PGs (Williams or Livingston) or one of my PFs such as Troy Murphy. I'd like another center, or somemore assist/steals, and some free throw shooting.
-
Massive vote fraud suspected in Ohio
Is this the group that was paying a guy in crack to register voters, or is this a different problem?
-
WS Game 3
Any more arguements about why people don't want Pedro? It is just the Yankees he can't pitch against. He owns everybody else. He 3 hit the best offense in the NL in their home park. For my money, Pedro is the best pitcher on the FA market.
-
Daily Southtown Article
Mix some Frank Thomas in there and sell tickets to the pre and post games too.
-
Paul Konerko
Pauly Way to be big man. I am thrilled to see an all around good guy and fan favorite recover from the disaster that was 2003.
-
Detroit Tigers Farm System
They have some great players down there, but it is really badly run, based on first hand knowledge I have... I know a kid who was in their system but was a PTBNL and is now somewhere else.
-
Fight in the Bulls game
The league oughta step in there too. I think AD finally did a good job of leading the way though. Hopefully this will cement all one for all attitude.
-
Farve can't catch a break.
My God what a horrible year. Here's to all of the strength you can get Brett
-
My Game Three WS Tickets
Damn you lucky dog. One of these days I am going to have to go to a WS game. Problem is it will probably never be here
-
Church thoughts
I think my point is more like EVERYONE has something that offends God, which we refuse to quit. In God's eyes being gay isn't any different than any other sin. I'm not quite sure how bibilically gay leadership is different from someone stealing from the collection, or anything else. I can't understand how we are taking this to the point of schism, but we have allowed churches to shuffle pedophiles around illegally. Which to me is much more than sin, it is turning our kids into victims as well. To me being gay is a victimless sin anyway. I would much rather see the church protect these guys vs pedophiles... But who is driving pedophiles out of the church? Not the church itself, but the courts through lawsuits which are endangering the very financial basis of the churches. And that amongst all of the other sins that get committed in Gods name by churches and its leadership, I just don't see how gay is any different than anything else, even in a biblical sense.
-
Still Grumpy, Castro Bans US Dollar
That flushing sound you ask? Why thats the Cuban economy.
-
October 2004 Quotes of the Month
QUOTE (Texsox @ Oct 26 2004, 05:04 PM) And the reply from the Critic... And in a related story, Alan Keyes had a breakfast cereal named after him. It's called Crazy f***ing Nut Crunch.
-
Obama has beer named after him
Beatitfully played Mr Critic
-
Yanks to dump Brown and ALL of salary?!?!
They are going to dump Brown for the best package of prospects and players that they can get, then they are going to use those guys to go after someone like Randy Johnson.
-
CBS Plot to Help Oust Bush Fails
I just have to laugh. Everyone goes nuts when Fox saids fair and balanced, but god forbid another network do the samething... we had better defend everything that they do and say, without even giving thought that they might have sinister motives... Gosh no, only those evil plotting conservatives think like that. :rolly
-
Church thoughts
To me, no way. But I don't see any of those things as being anymore against the Churches teachings than any other sexual sin. That's my point.
-
Heading to Brownsville/Matamoros
And if you like beer, get a shider boch
-
The Top 5 Signs Florida Is Preparing
Did they get paid off in crack by the NAACP too?
-
British leftists finally go too far.
So when Fox released that satire it wasn't OK, but this is? Where are all of the people who shouted down Fox at?
-
October Surprise?
Exactly how does no one give a damn about Iran? The US, the UN, the EU, and even Israel are all doing everything they can to try to stop Iran from converting nuclear waste into weapons grade material. I'm not sure exactly whatelse you want them to do. If they aren't going to cooperate, which they haven't show any signs of, what exactly should the US do?
-
October Surprise?
And the irony is that you have completely put on blinders to the possibility you are falling from crap from the other side of the aisle.
-
Fight in the Bulls game
It seemed to work for the 2000 Sox...
-
Worst team in the NFL right now
Or the Bears losing Rex Grossman, Mike Brown, Brain Urlacher, Marty Booker... oh wait