southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Forum: Pale Hose Talk
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Florida State @ Miami Game Thread
Wow 36 yards of total offense. The defense has gained 61 yards And still leads 10-0. FSUs D is awesome.
-
Welcome to KU
More like bored with the same old posts :banghead
-
9/10
Carlos deservers to be playing everyday as well. now I have no problems with PK and Gload swapping between 1st and DH, and I definately don't want to see Ross in the OF Like I said before, get the kids out there. Play Valdez, Gload, Borchard, Harris, Burke, Baj, Munoz, Grilli, Diaz and company. These are valuable ABs/IPs that they might not have to waste later on developing these kids
-
Other stuff from the desktop thread...
Now you boys play nicely
-
Other stuff from the desktop thread...
Done and done.
-
Other stuff from the desktop thread...
And I own all of you b****es
-
9/10
That is one move I wouldn't make. Pauly has had an awesome year, and deservers a shot at the home run title. PK is having the best individual year of any player on this team, and after the 2003 he had, he is owed what he gets.
-
Other stuff from the desktop thread...
Hey best of wishes to you Knuckles. For me Soxtalk is a great place of escape, hopefully it is for you also. This is a great place full of many of my friends, many I have met, and many I will never meet. Keep things in prespective. For you and your friends family. And don't let people give you a label. Your posts are what you make them. Post what you want to post, if we the admins feel there is something wrong with what you post, we will tell you. Until then, forgetaboutit.
-
5 Random Questions
Well there is one question
-
Post your Desktop
Seriously guys. Drop it or take it to PM's, OK?
-
What are the chances of getting Pavano?
I really get the feeling that someone is going to overpay for Pavano and end up with Chan Ho Park. I have nothing to base it on, just a hunch.
-
Corey Koskie
Being new here... that happens all of the time. The longer the thread, the more off topic it gets. I guess you could call it Southsider's Law
-
Other stuff from the desktop thread...
Very soon. Take a step back boys....
-
Clinton Portis is fine
The same way that they air fake documents about the President
-
The Apprentice 2
- Bush's Forged Documents
No actually when it happened two days ago it was no where to be found on the AP wire. You had to go to drudge or somewhere like that to find it. It took a day before the AP ran it.- Post your Desktop
Hmmm how often do you have that problem- SoxTalk Marlins/Expos Outing
I thought you said you were 12?- Florida State @ Miami Game Thread
- SoxTalk Marlins/Expos Outing
Actually I am not bad... This is me at 5:02----> Unless someone wakes me up----> :fyou- SoxTalk Marlins/Expos Outing
I get up at 4:30 am to catch a train into the city for work.- SoxTalk Marlins/Expos Outing
Even better, I will be at work- SoxTalk Marlins/Expos Outing
I wish I could, but week night games are out for me with my work schedule- Marlins to play at USCF
Thanks for the info...- Marlins to play at USCF
overachiever :finger Are the Sox people having much to do with this? - Bush's Forged Documents