Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Glaus isn't going to resign, but they have a big stud prospect they want to take his place (I forget his name)
  2. [waiting for Alou's call to the booth]
  3. BIG BEN RINGS THE BELL!!!
  4. score and inning?
  5. He is a true to life moderate. There aren't many of those left. Plus you really get the feeling that the guy is authentic, another quickly disappearing trait amongst pols.
  6. Hmmm maybe W's cabinet would be a better fit
  7. Given the other two choices...
  8. I think John Kerry wants you to be in his cabinet first.
  9. I couldn't resist, after he explained the nickname. And if the dad is getting nicknamed after his son, I guess that means Brandon has officially arrived.
  10. Its funny because its true BTW good to see you back here Mr Bmac
  11. Hey welcome to the site Bryan. Its good to see you took everything constructively, that instantly gives me respect for you, and your operation. I'll agree you have some overwhelming competition when it comes to scouting the minor leaguers. We have people ranging from season ticket holders, White Sox minor leaguers, and the founders of futuresox who regularly visit the Sox affiliates and view their games to compete with. These guys know their stuff. Good luck with your site, and hope to see you around
  12. This is Rich Daley country, if being alive wasn't an issue for voting, I doubt residency is...
  13. Sorry Apu, not that I know of. Maybe Jas or Alex might know.
  14. Once again Kerry stays on the offensive, but the interesting part was that a protest was attacked by people at the rally, and then the Secret Service denied the requests of the media who wanted to interview the guy. And of course if this was at a Bush rally it would have been front page news, instead it is a afterthought in a bigger article. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5941108/
  15. It is quicker to get from Moscow to Chicago, than to go from the eastern most tip of Russia to the western most tip of Russia.
  16. http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/08/pitchfork...y.ap/index.html
  17. More on this from the American Thinker http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=3821
  18. The planned midair capture failed, and it hit the ground at about 100 mph, the results are not pretty. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/space/09/08/g....cnn/index.html
  19. Incredibly similar path
  20. Great exchange in the Pink Floyd thread... Critic-Not by me, you wouldn't. I've never been a fan of theirs at all. Completely opposite of the style of music I like. Hammerhead's reply-Complete opposite.... What we have here is a Herman's Hermits fan
  21. yeah sorta. And you are right about that being an awesome opportunity. I know I would kill to see the World Series. But if I ever want to do that, it will be in another city.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.