Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. I would guess so...
  2. And Comiskey's brats are just f***ing awesome. Another good brat downtown is Gold Coast Dogs. Great dogs and cheddar burgers too.
  3. My Hero, Zero... for those of you old enough for some Schoolhouse Rock
  4. I'm sooo out of practice, and so ashamed :headshake
  5. And you forgot, cut the deficit in half in two years.... rolleyeyes.gif
  6. So Coz is a sellout because he wants more out of his people? s*** call me a sellout then.
  7. Am I the only one who thinks Dick Cheney and Teresa Heinz need to hook up?
  8. About a BLT hold the tomato, with a dab of mayo on the side, on a sesame seed bun, and a small diet coke-no ice. How 'bout you?
  9. A vaugely approriate article for some on here... http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?arti...BannerID=541888
  10. The stock market bubble is the lions share of that number. And it makes total sense. When you factor that 80% of wealth is controlled by 20% of the nation, and then factor in the fact that lower 1/5 of incomes basically has no stock, it makes total sense that the huge evaporations of equity would have a huge numerical affect on the economy. Honestly I am surprised it wasn't bigger.
  11. You too? I'm JR who are you?
  12. If that is what MN pays for Benson, hell no. They will have given up way more, for less of the season, without a contract extension, for a guy who isn't nearly as good.
  13. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/science/07/28...reut/index.html
  14. I don't blame you Mario, I wouldn't want to claim guys like me and YASNY either
  15. Yeah, Friday August 20th. Be there or be sober.
  16. Holy s***, I hope they give away that much for a rent a pitcher...
  17. Oh please don't tease me with this... If this happens... We really need a praying smilie.
  18. Awesome POTUS, BTW how hard is that to do? What program did you use?
  19. If this is anywhere near true, the election is over. They will rip Bush a new one, no doubt.
  20. If this school district isn't hiring someone because of their race, they obviously have the means to enforce it...
  21. southsider2k5 replied to kapkomet's topic in SLaM
    Just goes to show you once again, everything is bigger in Texas. Is the house site OK, for you two?
  22. wow. Too bad it couldn't have been for better reasons...
  23. No big surprise there...
  24. Mario got me over here from the hells of the ESPN boards. And I know I talked a bunch of people into coming here...
  25. You got your bike before Thanksgiving, now go give your Aunt Helga a kiss

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.