Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
History Lesson
And when you get one, let us know.
-
Same old white sux
And be prepared to sleep in the bed that you make.
-
Same old white sux
And calling people's posts and sigs "idiotic" is talking about the white sox? Please.
-
Same old white sux
And I gotta say if you keep trolling for a fight, you won't last here.
-
Same old white sux
And hell say the word, and I will personally make sure that you never post here again.
-
FutureSox.com Will be Changing
I think it is a part of a collective vision of bigger and better things to come, both for FS and Soxtalk.
-
Same old white sux
Then, leave. Go away. The sooner the better. This place will be better for it. You're obviously not a fan. You are no loss.
-
Jenna Bush not morally fit to teach kids at Harlem
Then don't mention that she is taking a job away from a black person. Talk about her other problems. Once you play the racecard, it is out there.
-
FutureSox.com Will be Changing
Kick ass guys. Awesome. At the tailgate, first round is on me for all you FS guys.
-
Urlacher
The only good thing about this is that it happened on the first day of camp, and not later, or even during the season. heal up big man!
-
Same old white sux
The only disgrace is the b****es out there quitting on this team. Don't jump back on the bandwagon when we win this. :fyou
-
when did our fans get replaced by wimps?
Who would have thought a sissy liberal would be rallying the troops?? Hell lets make this a bipartisian effort to show those clowns how people really work together LET TAKE THIS DIVISION!!!!
-
Positive Thread here
He's another add on to this thread. We are 3 1/2 games out. That means we need to average 2 games a month better than the Twins to win this thing. Two whole games in an entire month.
-
Mood Lifters
Hmmm Beer always works for me... Actually in reality, competition always works best for me. When I am on the field of play, I am totally in that zone. Our softball playoffs start tommorrow and I am sooooo ready.
-
Silence the Drama Queens
I really get the feeling that Joe Crede is the problem there. I would almost bet dollars to donuts that Joe missed a sign...
-
Silence the Drama Queens
Was is a squeeze play???
-
Silence the Drama Queens
Did Crede miss signs or did the calls come from the dugout???
-
Perez
I have been a utility player all of my life, granted now it is softball, but the physics are still the same. If you can play CF, you can play anywhere in the OF. Guys go from LF to RF which is much harder, without have those kind of problems. In a move like that, everything becomes mirror image. I think Timo's problem in the OF is he just doesn't concentrate very much. To me it seemed like every mistake he has made out there wasn't physical, but could have been prevented.
-
Silence the Drama Queens
Lead off walk....
-
Perez
Its MUCH easier to adjust from CF to a corner than vice versa. You instantly cut down on a bunch of territory and lots of the funny angles and slices on hit balls.
-
Silence the Drama Queens
Nice inning by Este mowing down the heart of the order. now it is up to the pen for the last two innings...
-
Silence the Drama Queens
Come on Pauly give us #28
-
Perez
After watching Timo turn two doubles into triples in this series, I don't know that I could say that he is better in the field than Borch, Gload yes, but I want to see more of Joe first.
-
Ryan Sweeney
A year after you are drafted you can be dealt.
-
Jackson and Hunter are Home Boys
And as evidence to this... Jackson has allowed 14 of 22 inherited runners to score...