Everything posted by southsider2k5
- Brian Anderson
-
Borchard to Chicago
Good for Joe. He already looks more relaxed than his last call up. Hopefully he puts up some good results because we can use somemore lefthanded power.
-
The effects of "Cubs Culture"
IMO the fans were nice enought and knowledgible, the Cards fans that is. The park was crappy. It was a cookie cutter with a few improvements.
-
God damn Hostess Snacks.
Why doesn't MLB do something about this? It can't be legal.
-
Twins/Tigers Game
SWEET! We have to win this game now.
-
Twins/Tigers Game
And they are up 2-0 in the 9th against the Twins today.
-
Random Soxtalk Stats
Any country seems weird to a guy from Iowa
-
Twins/Tigers Game
- Random Soxtalk Stats
Our Canadian contingent is letting us down. WHERE MY CANADIANS AT? HOCKEY SEASON IS OVER!- Random Soxtalk Stats
Hey man, I hear the pope logs on. Big Sox fan.- Frank Down, Joe Up
Because they suck. This is where its at.- And that's a White Sox winner!!!
- Schilling won't play in AS Game
THat is my guess.- Add this smilie...
Moving on to bigger and better things, that way we won't crash when we get 100 people on here.- Random Soxtalk Stats
Germany and Japan? Wow, I guess I can understand Japan because of Shingo, but Germany? huh.- Tour De France
Is Lance still 9 1/2 minutes down? Is that amount of time reasonable to make up?- Trade rumor
Yeah this really makes no sense for either team. Why would either do that much damage to their roster during a pennant race?- All-Star Game Commercials
And they managed to snub most of the Chicago players...- The Devil made my lunch!!
You liar, I know the truth and I am going to expose you for who you are, an accountant who ran two perfectly good companies into the ground.- More Enron connections...
And to think, that was all it took to get put in charge of his charity- It appears to be getting hot in the kitchen...
Now it is just getting sad. Yeah, fed them bad info. That and he busted the code to enigma rolleyeyes.gif- All quiet on the trading front...
I'm not interested in trading this kid, but I am just saying how to get around the one year rule.- What happened to the Wallpaper for July
I just found it and pinned it for you. Enjoy.- I'm back
Holy s***. I just checked out ESPN and now I see what you guys are talking about. That format blows fat dick. They went cheap as hell over there. My god that format is horrible. I guess that means we should expect a wave of new people.- I'm back
Let me know when you get a sig. I'll get you set up. - Random Soxtalk Stats