Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. If he goes into the final weeks losing in the polls, you can count on it.
  2. These are hilarious
  3. Personally, I would have my doubts. But Americans by and large are lemmings. Enough people will believe it to turn the election into a route.
  4. I voted for "Hey dude the Sox in are first place" because, well, they are! Seriously, I really think they are going to try their hardest to do something ala Madrid before our elections. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it off or not. If it happens, Bush is gone. If they stop something big, Bush wins in a landslide.
  5. What does it cost? I have to figure out my bills for June first though.
  6. southsider2k5 replied to Steff's topic in SLaM
    This generation of teens? I would have to say I haven't seen any generation of smart teens.
  7. Anything in there about chicks with Vettes?
  8. No problem. Do you recall what Rauch was throwing in Bham before he got hurt?
  9. Hey Rex, since you are floating around, did you catch the question about Rauch's velocity being back to pre-surgery levels?
  10. What is the difference of where you are at?
  11. So what are you hiding from today?
  12. Where is Juggernaut when you need a poll started?
  13. southsider2k5 replied to Wong & Owens's topic in SLaM
    Or THE good news
  14. Never met the guy, but I have heard that before. I hope he is successful more for our playoff run than anything. We HAVE to find a fifth starter if we are going to win the ALC. PERIOD. And if we can find that person without trading anybody, all the better.
  15. Isn't that pre-surgery velocity, or very close to it? Could Rauch finally be getting back to golden boy prospect stuff? Now that would be exciting.
  16. Steff in the NASCAR vs Dodgeball thread
  17. LMAO. I was just laughing to myself at how long this thread has gone on, and that about sums up this thread perfectly
  18. Obviously you were never an Animaniacs fan, or you would have been familiar with Wakko's clownophobia.
  19. And his arm is about to fall off from all of the abuse he has had done to him. He scares me.
  20. I broke up the pictures, and he got sent PM asking him to shrink it a little.
  21. They are Aussies after all
  22. I thought the budget numbers had pretty well killed the homer porch?
  23. I get to be the owner of the Chicago team so that I can make lots of money!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.