southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Does Dransfeldt Stick Around?
This is a cup of tea for Dransfeldt. The only way he stays in Chicago is if another IF gets hurt.
-
Clutch stats so far
Meh me and my typing skills... PK 21 ABs Uribe 12 ABs
-
Google IPO
I know you had asked about the Google IPO, turns out I was sort of wrong. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4871894/
-
Clutch stats so far
OK here you go.
-
Run Differential Power-Rankings
Yeah but IRod will have his 6-8 week stint on the DL in July/August and that will be the end of Detroit.
-
Run Differential Power-Rankings
AL Central, East and West
-
This Date in Baseball
And I would love to send it back to its natural state with an uncontroled brush fire.
-
Frank has had a great month of April
Honestly I think those numbers would be vastly different if they were switched anyway. Maggs has Frank hitting behind him, and it getting pitches to hit. Hence the big power and clutch numbers he is throwing up. Carlos on the other hand is hitting like s***, so they have no reason to pitch to Frank. I think the fact that Frank is a waaaaaaaay more disiplined hitter than Maggs makes him better to hit in front of a slumping Lee than Maggs would be. I think Frank at least keeps the line moving better. The good thing has been Pauly has been clutch so far this year, taking up Lee's slack. That is the move I would think about is swapping Pauly and Lee.
-
Sox/Cubs/Bartman songs
You to Blame was awesome
-
Red Foreman, Indiana Governor-Dumbass
Joe Kernan Red Forman
-
4/29 Games
BMAC!!!! When you drop by let us know how you are doing and feeling, and any other insights you want to give us.
-
Pictures, news, rosters...everything Knights
Welcome in Knights. We have some great experts on the minor leagues, and you will be a great asset with your knowledge of Charlotte.
-
Yours truly makes ESPN!
Nice job, but something is missing... Where is the Mike Doyle of SOXTALK???
-
This Date in Baseball
And this has been, Everyday in Wrigleyville!
-
Clutch stats so far
Just on a whim I went and looked what the Sox were doing in key situations. Here we go RISP Konerko .429 1 HR 9 RBI Uribe .417 0 HR 7 RBI Maggs .348 3 HR 13 RBI Willie .333 0 HR 7 RBI Valentin .286 1 HR 6 RBI Thomas .267 0 HR 4 RBI Olivo .222 0 HR 5 RBI Lee .188 0 HR 5 RBI Rowand .071 0 HR 2 RBI Close and Late Uribe .429 1 RBI Valentin .400 0 RBI Lee .286 1 HR 2 RBI Maggs .273 1 Hr 1 RBI Konerko .250 1 HR 2 RBI Crede .250 0 HR 4 RBI Rowand .125 0 RBI Harris .100 0 RBI Thomas .100 0 RBI Olivo 0-5 0 RBI
-
League #1 fantasy baseball thread
I threw in a pitcher.
-
And that's a White Sox winner!
Can we all argee that Neal Cotts out of the pen was an outstanding move? This guy looks sooooo much more confident and poised than when he came up last year. He is hitting all of his spots and his control is infinately better than when he got here. I think this will be a Mark Buehrle-esque experience for Neal. I would be shocked if he isn't our 5th starter by the ASB.
-
Bruce Levine giving it all back to Mariotti
Why wouldn't you? Attendance has always been proportional to payroll change. Attendance goes up, payroll goes up, and vice versa.
-
Liggy in hot water again
And he has changed! Like I said earlier at the sentancing, the judge pussed out and should have thrown the book at him then. Of course he gets back on the streets and manages to violate his probation multiple times through things such as drugs and breaking and entering. Yeah I am glad the courts gave this guy like a 5th, 2nd chance.
-
League #1 fantasy baseball thread
You wanted my first pick, what do you expect???
-
Les Brooms
Definately. Hey I have an idea, lets abandon decades of tradition for plain old division names? Sound good?
-
Flying Under The Radar
So what was your favorite memory of the Brady Quinn era? Although I will say I wish they would keep Quinn instead of Krentzel.
-
Les Brooms
And of course anchored by the Ft Wayne Komets own Andre Roy
-
4/29 Game thread
And looked awful doing it.
-
4/29 Game thread
LMAO Frank with a nice 8 pitch walk.