Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Mostly because he is literally a lawyer.
  2. 10 additions to the list.
  3. I was hoping for it, as I managed to snag a few collectibles I wanted to add autographs to.
  4. Which is an improvement over his usual posts, sadly.
  5. Yeah, the quickest way to get people hooked on a Sox player is for him to leave the Sox.
  6. Yet the results argue otherwise.
  7. I watched the Wire for the 1st time about a year ago, and it really is that good. It's a bit outdated today, but the characters are as good as it gets.
  8. How can you watch our playoff series and think that?
  9. So I know it is probably crazy, but could the Sox and Mets make a bad contract for bad contract deal with Dallas involved?
  10. Someone shops at Rent a Swag.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.