Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
8/5 - Two steppin' in TX - Cease v Otto Game Thread - 7:05
Change the game!
-
8/5 - Two steppin' in TX - Cease v Otto Game Thread - 7:05
Fuck moncada and fuck Anderson both are worthless
- GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?
-
4 teams called Conforto post-draft
$2M for this year $16M team option for 2023
-
GT 8/4: Perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist during your windup?
Why can't we try this? Robert-Vaughn-Jimenez-Abreu-Moncada-Pollock-Harrison-Seby-Anderson I know it won't happen but this is then what it should be Anderson-Vaughn-Jimenez-Abreu-Robert-Pollock-Moncada-Seby-Harrison I'm sure Grandal and Garcia will wedge their way in but v RHP they should not.
-
**Water-Cooler Thread (TV stuff)**
I would have rather they used old Breaking Bad footage. Jessie is too old for it to feel right. Gene is not dumb enough to do what he looked to be doing at the end unless he wants it to end but that doesn't fit his character.
-
Fire Tony Chant
I was watching the 1988 world series on ESPN2 last night as a tribute to Vin Scully. Dave Parker, who was well past his prime, was batting 4th between Canseco and McGuire because he was left handed. Tim Belcher was wild as hell and hit Canseco in the 1st inning...Steve Sax was drilled, almost in the head, on the first pitch in the bottom of the 1st. Good ole Tony has never changed.
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
-
GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
I'm starting to dislike him more than anyone, and I hate that I am feeling that way. I should hate Moncada more but Moncada has been a prima-donna since he could not be bothered with second base. Anderson's antics have become insufferable and he seems incapable of handling the pressures he bestowed upon himself. He should have a solid position batting ninth in the lineup and playing second base or CF. His baserunning, defense and ability to hit with a man on base are discouraging. The organization seems to fear dealing with both he and Moncada.
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
- GT 8/3: Outfielders? We don't need no stinking outfielders!
-
Hahn talking at 5:30
This has almost becoming obvious after the deadline last year.
-
Trade Rumors Catch-all
Tatis and cash have to be involved.
-
08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
I hate this team. Change the game assholes......to this shit??????
-
08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
How can they not change a thing.
-
08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
They probably never heard the LHP flip or the trade
-
08/01 - Royals @ White Sox, 7:10 PM CT
So great reason to switch grandal for Pollock after the trade of a C and LHP switching but nope. I hate this team
-
Reese McGuire traded to Boston
McGuire was going to be DFAd tomorrow or Wednesday and Sox have no LHP in pen. This is a solid move. Hopefully more to come. Fact they haven't had a leftie in the pen all season was an issue.