Everything posted by Harry Chappas
-
Yoan Moncada, Chicago Public Enemy #1
When one slips through the five hole I think they over power everything and why I pass on them. In regard to Yoan, him having a stellar second half would make me forget that I hated him with a furious passion rather recently.
-
Yoan Moncada, Chicago Public Enemy #1
Cuban Garlic Fries Chicago Dog hold the Sport Peppers need the celery salt... I think sport peppers are more of a garnish does anyone eat them? I like a good plain cheese dog I have no opinion on ketchup. I will put on if I make it with mustard relish and celery salt
-
2022 MLB catch all thread
Orioles get a NASA engineer we get Dave Duncan's kid
-
If the Sox trade for Juan Soto we have a chance.
People need to realize it's not just prospects it's committing $500M.
-
White Sox select Noah Schultz #26
Is Schultz associated with Boras? If so I wonder if there was discussions over the winter about him when Rodon was being decided on.
- 7/17 Sox @ Twins - Last Chance to Earn My Love Gamethread - 1:10PM CT, NBCSC
-
7/16 Sox @ Twinkies 2:00PM Let’s get over .500!!
Think this is a benching for dogging it in CF?
-
AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX GET TO .500 WINNER OVER THE TWINKIES
Four really good games. They got me back in but I am a little light headed right now. If Engel has a pulse my guy Pollock will soon be collecting dust my God is he worthless. I'm thinking Moncada was pretty injured he seems to awaken with Anderson.
-
Illinois High School Football Thread
He checks all the boxes but cupboard is a little bare. We will see what happens when Friday Night rolls around. Badke has a younger son so he is hanging around I guess nothing football connected officially or in the school.
-
Eloy is dead. Again.
And AV along with traits Engel should provide others can't....speed and defense.....hopefully he finds these.
-
Eloy is dead. Again.
An orthopedic surgeon friend of mine said he same thing. How has that not been questioned by this organization.
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
You need to grasp the concept that pitchers don't have their best stuff almost half of the time. I'm a miserable Sox fan and you make me look like a Super Fan.
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
Sad he got hurt they were better without Andetson.
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
Abreu swing at ball 4 killed that inning. Why do I care any more? Eloy should not play ahead of Sheets.
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
Umpire has fucked over two ABs yet didn't give Gio the same call in the 1st.
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
WTP
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
Great AB by Robert cost a run
-
7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10
Great AB from the all star to start the game......how long will we pretend he's a lead off hitter.
-
Fire Tony Chant
He really should get the interim job
-
White Sox at Guardians - 6:10 PM - Non-game thread, protest thread
Mine was Chicken soup
-
Sox/Indians (Guardians) GM2
The cheating guy with the 7+ ERA stymies the Sox. There really are no words for how bad this offense is not sure I can recall this. Again I find this surreal.
-
Fire Tony Chant
Of all the good baseball people they let go or ran out of town they bring back this drunken asshole....what a failure of an organization.
-
Fire Tony Chant
Go to the game thread and listen to the tv call on Twitter, second to last page, Stone calls him out.
-
7/12 GT Gm 1 @NoonCT: Sox play 2 today, if you care
But it hasn't been done yet so doing it now looks like they have no clue, which they don't but won't admit it. It was a bad hire day 1 that they are going down with it because winning is not important.
-
7/12 GT Gm 1 @NoonCT: Sox play 2 today, if you care
If something were to change but nothing will change. This is how this team has played since the middle of last season and why the 2020 and 2021 playoffs ended the way they did.