Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chw42

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chw42

  1. Garcia was traded for a guy having a nice year in AAA, but didn't really make any top 30 lists before this year. He's also almost 25.
  2. That's a real account? I thought you made it up as a joke.
  3. Can Hahn accidentally trade for Turner instead of Tepera. That'll fix the mistake that voter made.
  4. Great trade for the Marlins. I know Luzardo was trash this year, but it's way too early to give up on him.
  5. So they got him for 2 guys that are barely in their top 30.
  6. Me if this happens
  7. They'd probably be a lot closer to first if they didn't trade away Iglesias. Now they're buying bullpen pieces at the deadline.
  8. Givens' home/road splits are insane. I wonder what it cost the Reds to get him.
  9. I'm following on At Bat and they have Lopez still pitching. I came on here to complain only to see this lmao.
  10. Ugh Goodwin...
  11. Have you seen us hit recently? That's definitely us.
  12. Toro to the Nationals? Haha
  13. Toro is nothing special, but then again Graveman is a rental. Still, this move is completely tone deaf by Dipoto.
  14. Hey I said it was crazy.
  15. Wow, they get that win last night and then they do this? Holy shit that FO is gonna get destroyed.
  16. Madrigal and Cease have a lot of value given they both have a bunch of control left. It'd basically be an all-in type move for the Sox. You'd basically be saying we're going all-in in 2021 and 2022.
  17. Here's something crazy... Scherzer, Turner, and Daniel Hudson for Madrigal, Cease, and Burger.
  18. Let's hope none of our guys test positive seeing how we just played them.
  19. He and Garrett have a history. Garrett basically instigated a fight with him earlier this year. Still, you don't gotta do what he did to make it worse.
  20. I knew we'd be in for an annoying time when I saw Soler homer'd twice on Sunday.
  21. Cubs are getting a lot of guys with good raw power and patience. Both Ball and Deichmann have 70 grade raw power and good walk rates in the minors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.