Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
It’s really hard to get a read on Ozuna’s arm. All I could find was his shoulder was like 52% as of last spring training, but that wasn’t long after his surgery and there was still reason for optimism. However, numerous posters here claim his arm is shot, so I’m not sure what to believe exactly.
-
STAR WARS Everything
Probably Gus Fring
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Thanks as always Jimmy!
-
Successful Plan B; What’s Next?
5/$150M will not get it done in this market.
-
Trade Market for Starting Pitchers...
I don’t think Fulmer is getting any attention at this point. Collins might have some interest to them, but not as a headliner and I don’t see the Pirates selling Archer this offseason while his value is so low. He looks like more of a trade deadline type to me.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
All good, just figured I’d post that in case forgot about his Wheeler rumors.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
100% agree, but I do give the DR reporter a tiny bit more credence than the typical random Twitter insider.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Exactly. If you want to be a fake White Sox insider, at least pretend your source is someone in or connected to the White Sox’s front office.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Melky had an elite batted ball profile?
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
This Schins dude clearly knows nothing IMO. Pretty he was making up shit in regard to Wheeler.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
He’s been historically unlucky in the Statcast era.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I agree, shorter duration with higher AAV would be better for me.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I’m not sure I agree. I could see many teams being very low on his defense and when combined with the loss of a draft pick getting the “no fucking way” treatment like Keuchel & Kimbrel did last offseason. I think he’s better off signing before Castellanos and not waiting for teams to find other ways to spend their money. I mean, this was a guy many felt should accept the QO. That usually doesn’t bode well for having a lot of leverage in free agency.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
That’s why I was asking if it was extended family like cousins, cause immediate family should obviously know if he’s signing.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I see something closer to 4/$70M in a worst case scenario and could honestly see something closer to 3/$50M. FWIW, MLBTR has him getting 3/$45M, which admittedly feels light to me.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Aren’t you @bucketofsuck? If so, what you hearing?
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
He’s hit righties better than lefties in two of the last three seasons. Whether that’s the start of a trend or just small sample size I don’t know.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Throw in Vaughn come 2021 and that lineup could hit 250 HRs.
-
Offseason 2019-2020 MLB Catch All Thread
Come on man, KW & Hahn can throw temper tantrums over the Wheeler miss and it won’t matter in terms of Strasburg. That all comes down to Reinsdorf. Also, 6/$180M is unlikely to be enough after the Wheeler deal.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
That’s absolutely hilarious, but he actually looks pretty fluid out there blunder be damned.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
I don’t see that happening. More likely we go out and get a LH bench piece or someone like Gennett who could fill in at both 2B & RF at times.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Yeah, I recall that article, but seemed like an agent based plant. I just don’t see him having a huge market given some of the defensive concerns and the comp pick being attached.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
Most of that group also needs another couple years. Rutherford, Adolfo, & Walker will all be starting in AA next year. Basabe is the only guy who could maybe be an option in 2021 and he’s still got a lot left to prove.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
He’s definitely a guy who would be impacted by it.
-
Sox in on Marcell Ozuna? I mean, maybe. Or not.
If real, what’s your guess fathom?