Everything posted by Chicago White Sox
-
White Sox final win total
Exactly. Hope the young guys continue to play well to the end and then let’s see if KW/Hahn can actually put together a productive offseason. Winning a bunch of pointless games doesn’t really matter.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Mitch has to get better and soon. Yes, we can scheme a bit to his strengths, but he’s got be able to throw the ball downfield with some level of precision. This dink & dunk shit around the line of scrimmage won’t work once we start facing good teams.
-
I don't think we can dump all this in Renteria's lap
I really can’t follow what you’re arguing here. The first half of this post just makes no sense and the second half is just stating the obvious.
-
I don't think we can dump all this in Renteria's lap
Oh boy, here come the conspiracy theories that the Sox will go cheap for the foreseeable future, despite all objective evidence suggesting otherwise, because these rebuild years have been “profitable”. Some of you guys are legit nuts.
-
White Sox final win total
You think they’re going to shut down 60% of the rotation including two guys in Giolito & Lopez who should be building up their innings count?
-
2020 RF options
I seriously doubt he gets anything like that. He’s been an incredibly ordinary player for several years now and has a reputation for being a clubhouse cancer. I think he’ll be lucky to get more than 2/$30M.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
I never said he was good, just said last week didn’t mean anything. This week means more, another bad game or two and I’ll be panicking.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
The bet wasn’t about Trubisky, but keep on hating brother!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
?...never a doubt in my mind.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Fuck you @Jack Parkman! Never doubt the Bears and Steady Eddie!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Holy fuck
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
FML.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Stop these fucks!!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Fucking awesome!
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Agreed
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Got to find a way to hold them to a field goal, I have zero faith in the offense right now.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
No, he wasn’t. As much hate as Mitch gets, he was mostly solid last year. He just looks bad today.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Nice fucking punt right there.
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Lol...a loss of nine? 3 & 29...
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Not a good start for Mitch
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
Theoretically yes
-
NFL Thread 2019-2020
@Jack Parkman - Remember the stakes today, if the Bears win you are banned from posting here until after their bye week!
- Moncada
- Moncada
-
Free Agency - How confident are you?
Here’s my thought on Adam Jones. Our AAAA OF guys all suck and I don’t want to rely entirely on Leury if a corner guy gets hurt. Jones is cheap depth and a great clubhouse presence. I don’t like giving up arguably two of our best prospects after the elite guys when we have tons of financial flexibility, but Nimmo fills so many needs (RF, left-handed, OBP) and is under control for three years that he’s worth giving up some talent and spending elsewhere.