Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Zavala DFA, Cronin up, Lambert to IL
Please tell me Salvy has a no trade clause…
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Have to hope Len gets a new gig before then because he would seem to be next in line.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Sweet, DFA it is.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
I mean, Getz might not have a choice. But if true that also speaks to him taking a job he’s not qualified for knowing his power is limited at best and his hands will be tied on most things.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Maybe the roster sucks, and the manager sucks, and the dopes that built the roster suck, and the new guy sucks, and the owner too…
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Fireworks were last night ?
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Completely agree.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
And he got benched for that?
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
I was in attendance for the home opener debacle. I’m technically 0-2 on the season, but the second game I went to I went to see the Mariners, not the home team ?.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Hell of a slogan right there!
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Mets Mariners is way more entertaining.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
In other stadiums and cities, yes.
-
Saturday night baseball gamethread...anyone?? Detroit @ Sox
Two bad teams with a shithead on the mound? I don’t think I’d even go for free.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
*IF* JR gets out of the way. That's a ginormous IF.
-
Patino and Rodriguez called up; Rodriguez sent back down, Remillard up
So much for that…
-
Sox Stat of the Night 9/1...
29 games under .500 isn’t mediocre. Mediocre would be an improvement for this s%*# org.
-
Patino and Rodriguez called up; Rodriguez sent back down, Remillard up
Someone has to want those upcoming free agents of course.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
Subtly blaming the old regime as if they all weren’t a part of it.
-
The press conference thread
We already were and most knew it, but that presser was still a slap in the face.
-
The press conference thread
That just made me want to scream. Holy s%*#.
-
The press conference thread
That's about the point when I hit mute.
-
The press conference thread
I couldn't last 5 minutes of softball questions and BS answers...
-
Cleveland claims Lucas Giolito and Reynaldo Lopez
Gio was traded before being put on waivers. Not QO eligible.
-
Cleveland claims Lucas Giolito and Reynaldo Lopez
I hate everything about this. I hate Cleveland more than any other team. Ok maybe it’s a toss us between them and the Cubs. Either way, hate hate hate this. If there is any silver lining here is maybe Cleveland can tweak a few things with both of them and they go on to have success elsewhere. But still, f*** Cleveland.
-
It’s official - Getz named SVP & GM
JR was never going to fill both spots after the infighting between the two. It’s not like KW filled an important role or anything. He has a “sole decision maker” that won’t rock the boat and saves cash, it’s win win for him.