Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tnetennba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tnetennba

  1. Please tell me Salvy has a no trade clause…
  2. Have to hope Len gets a new gig before then because he would seem to be next in line.
  3. I mean, Getz might not have a choice. But if true that also speaks to him taking a job he’s not qualified for knowing his power is limited at best and his hands will be tied on most things.
  4. Maybe the roster sucks, and the manager sucks, and the dopes that built the roster suck, and the new guy sucks, and the owner too…
  5. I was in attendance for the home opener debacle. I’m technically 0-2 on the season, but the second game I went to I went to see the Mariners, not the home team ?.
  6. Mets Mariners is way more entertaining.
  7. Two bad teams with a shithead on the mound? I don’t think I’d even go for free.
  8. *IF* JR gets out of the way. That's a ginormous IF.
  9. 29 games under .500 isn’t mediocre. Mediocre would be an improvement for this s%*# org.
  10. Someone has to want those upcoming free agents of course.
  11. Subtly blaming the old regime as if they all weren’t a part of it.
  12. We already were and most knew it, but that presser was still a slap in the face.
  13. That just made me want to scream. Holy s%*#.
  14. That's about the point when I hit mute.
  15. I couldn't last 5 minutes of softball questions and BS answers...
  16. Gio was traded before being put on waivers. Not QO eligible.
  17. I hate everything about this. I hate Cleveland more than any other team. Ok maybe it’s a toss us between them and the Cubs. Either way, hate hate hate this. If there is any silver lining here is maybe Cleveland can tweak a few things with both of them and they go on to have success elsewhere. But still, f*** Cleveland.
  18. JR was never going to fill both spots after the infighting between the two. It’s not like KW filled an important role or anything. He has a “sole decision maker” that won’t rock the boat and saves cash, it’s win win for him.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.