Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
This is my thinking as well. I think Getz is a lock, I just hope its as a GM doing the everyday duties below a legit baseball ops person and not as *the* decision maker.
- Korey Lee Called Up
-
Korey Lee Called Up
Because keeping Yaz around makes SO much sense...
-
Korey Lee Called Up
- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
See, I don't buy that at all. Feels too much like Hahn trying to exonerate himself from his role in the dysfunction. Even if it's true, Hahn could have still resigned and found work elsewhere. His contract with the White Sox doesn't preclude him from working in a different industry. He wasn't literally a hostage.- Korey Lee Called Up
Yaz DFA coming?- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
Hahn was GM for 11 years. He made his bed. Zero sympathy from me.- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
How many players were watching porn on their phones in the middle of it??- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
So who is feeding Morosi info to throw us off the scent that it was always gonna be Getz?- Sooo, parallel universe: Who would you hire?
And the 1959 World Series becomes the blip outlier rare postseason loss instead of the single time they made it past the damned Yankees.- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
I’m not saying there won’t be token interviews with a few names, but only for the sake of keeping up appearances.- Sooo, parallel universe: Who would you hire?
If we are parallel universeing, I’m gonna chose the one where Jerry doesn’t buy the White Sox and run the franchise into the ground for forty years…- Reinsdorf considers moving White Sox out of Guaranteed Rate Field or selling team
White Sox, do due diligence?- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
He likely already had someone lined up when the firings happened. There won’t be a search of any kind or any sort of legitimate process.- KW/Hahn - They Gone
GM for 11 years, yet stayed in said messy leadership trio for a decade. At some point that is on you. That stink is your stink too. You’re complicit in this mess no matter how that silver tongue tries to spin it.- Ohtani torn UCL
- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
I absolutely hate this fucking garbage ass organisation. I hate them with such a burning fire because I do love them and want them to be good. But I already have one foot out the door and floating between apathy and disgust will make it hard to ever believe in them again. When the new hire is formalised I hope everyone with a platform buries them and keeps piling on. JR can’t shuffle off soon enough.- KW/Hahn - They Gone
His one true gift was gaming the draft and international system with huge overpays before the slot systems were introduced. After that, w/o the ability to throw gobs of money at the wall he couldn’t acquire amateur talent for s%*#.- After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP
So nothing really changes? I kid!- Rick Hahn Appreciation Thread
Yup. This is just sad and desperate. But a one trick pony only knows one trick…- KW/Hahn - They Gone
My head is spinning. I'm fucking speechless.- Reinsdorf considers moving White Sox out of Guaranteed Rate Field or selling team
Um, Chicago is already too developed? What? The West Loop maybe, downtown maybe, but there is a whole lot of empty real estate on the South and West sides. Sox Park sits in a sea of undeveloped parking lots FFS! Maybe that sentiment is true from a pure speculation standpoint, but there is a real lack of imagination with that mentality.- Reinsdorf considers moving White Sox out of Guaranteed Rate Field or selling team
Did you see the "crowd" last night?- Reinsdorf considers moving White Sox out of Guaranteed Rate Field or selling team
Unless Jerry really wants to abandon the city for the burbs and cut off access to half of the fandom, there isn’t a better spot than 35th & Shields. Retrofitting Soldier Field for baseball wouldn’t be cheap, on top of the traffic nightmare 81 games would be. The 78 and Michael Reese sites are spoken for. JR is just sabre rattling for public money again, same as MKE and Baltimore are right now. The billionaire class loves making noise when they think it’s time for someone else to foot the bill.- 8/21- Sox vs Mariners, 7:10, FS1
They better DFA his ass as soon as Seby returns. - After an exhaustive search, Getz named GM/VP