Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
That was a very solid inning by Quintana right there.
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 8, 2015 -> 07:49 PM) Love hawk... but man someone needs to tell him we didn't play last night He's said that 4 times tonight lol. He's losing it.
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
FLOWERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
Duffy is a trashy scumbag. You don't throw at someones head like that. Enough said.
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
What's with the Sox constantly swinging early in the count? If nothing else, they need to get Duffy's pitch count up early.
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Apr 8, 2015 -> 05:06 PM) Probably Sanchez That sucks for him. He deserves to be on the MLB team IMO. However, is just me, or does it make no sense to have Bonifacio, Beckham, Sanchez, and Johnson all on the same team? There can only be one Second Baseman on the field at a time, and I feel like getting rid of one or even two of them would open up a roster spot for someone that is more needed at a different position.
-
White Sox @ Royals 7:10 CT
When Sale and Petricka come back, who gets sent down in their place? I'm guessing Drabek is a lock, but who would be the second guy that gets the boot?
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
Do game threads usually have as many posts as this one did? I couldn't keep up with all the action!
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 06:07 PM) Take this series and get home. That won't happen. I say they win game 2 on Wednesday and then Danks gets destroyed on Thursday.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
Drabek might be worse than Ronald Belisario if that is humanly possible.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
This is one of the worst Opening Day games I have seen from the Sox in a long, long time.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 6, 2015 -> 05:03 PM) oh man, bob rohrman commercials. how i have missed them. funny though, still running the same commercial, 3 and a half years later.. I was thinking the same thing lol. I've literally seen that commercial for 5 years straight. Does anyone else think Rohrman looks like a cat?
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE!!!!!! Yes!
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
If the Sox do bad (under .500) this year, I'd like to see Robin fired. He has a good team to work with this year. If they do bad, they should can him. He's had more than enough opportunities.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
I guess Vince Coleman isn't as good of a teacher as people thought.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
I love how Flowers stares at pitches right down the middle and then he swings at garbage.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
Johnson has really impressed me so far. A couple nice defensive plays, and a nice at bat. The Sox need to stop swinging at first pitches. It's annoying as hell.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
I'm happy Hahn didn't give this bum an extension. He's trash.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
What an at-bat by Johnson.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
That could have been way worse. The Sox are lucky to have only given up 1 in that inning.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
This is pathetic.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
So pumped. Let's show KC who is boss. I think the key for today is to try to get to Ventura/their middle relievers early. Facing Herrera/Davis/Holland down a run or two is not a good idea.
-
2015 Opening Day Thread
I'm sad that Paulie is no longer on the team.
-
Matt Lindstrom
I don't get this at all. He was awful last year. Hopefully it's just some Minor League depth.
-
ST 4/2 Sox vs D-Backs 2:10start
Holy hell. Quintana was awful today.