Best Backyard for kids?

iamshack

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 11, 2016 -> 06:13 AM)
Thats amazing. Can you get a golf net back there? Late night driving range

Sure. They build batting cages...I'm sure they can do golf nets.

Today they install the hoop systems, and next week they will put up the fence and install the court surface.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 25, 2016 -> 08:53 AM)
Yea I'd love to play out there right now, very jealous.

Have you been talking to friends out there to start a pickup league or something?

Yep. The inaugural basketball game will be tomorrow morning!

Likely going to play Saturday mornings and then shoot for one evening night a week.

Do you have to have any sort of separate insurance policy for that? Like, if you are playing with a bunch of friends and one of them blows out a knee, are you on the hook if the guy wants to sue?

It looks fantastic shack, really nice job

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 25, 2016 -> 12:01 PM)
Do you have to have any sort of separate insurance policy for that? Like, if you are playing with a bunch of friends and one of them blows out a knee, are you on the hook if the guy wants to sue?

I was thinking this. You know when you have older than 30 year old dudes trying to ball there is going to be someone who f***s some s*** up. LOL

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 25, 2016 -> 10:01 AM)

It looks fantastic shack, really nice job

We actually do. My wife is somewhat paranoid like this and so she got an umbrella policy a few years back.

I do need to talk to my insurance agent though because I have not made him aware that we put this structure up on the property.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 25, 2016 -> 10:27 AM)

And we're complete!

I couldn't be more happy with how this all came out...took about 5 weeks...but much less of a pain than the kitchen remodel last year :)

Now we have to organize a Soxtalk Vegas BBall Challenge! :lol:

This.is.awesome.

I want my next birthday party there.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 30, 2016 -> 09:33 AM)
Looks great shack. When do you start working on the backyard for your kid? :P

Haha...I know, I know...but honestly, we have been bringing him out there and he absolutely loves it. Gives him a big open space to throw stuff and chase stuff at his leisure.

We ordered him a little car to ride around on for Christmas. I suspect he will enjoy using that on there.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 30, 2016 -> 11:38 AM)
Haha...I know, I know...but honestly, we have been bringing him out there and he absolutely loves it. Gives him a big open space to throw stuff and chase stuff at his leisure.

We ordered him a little car to ride around on for Christmas. I suspect he will enjoy using that on there.

Can I visit and just sleep on the basketball courts?