World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s*** honestly...I can't get mad.

The feeling of winning the World Series is honestly one of the best feelings in the world. I'm happy for some of the Cubs players and their hardcore fans. But f*** all the bandwagoners looking for a party.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 10:50 PM)
You don't understand. There's nothing they could've done to win. The Cubs wanted it more.

Nah the game was very winnable. The Indians beat themselves with so many miscues I can't even count. I don't ever remember the 2005 White Sox playing so poorly in the postseason. But that's understandable given their talent deficient lineup. The Cubs "earned it" but against a better AL opponent they lose this series no doubt. But good for them.

The poor showing in the bottom of the 9th and the rain delay killed their momentum.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:52 PM)
Nah the game was very winnable. The Indians beat themselves with so many miscues I can't even count. I don't ever remember the 2005 White Sox playing so poorly in the postseason. But that's understandable given their talent deficient lineup. The Cubs "earned it" but against a better AL opponent they lose this series no doubt. But good for them.

The poor showing in the bottom of the 9th and the rain delay killed their momentum.

QUOTE (gosoxtim8 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:53 PM)
if the cubs wanted it more why there begin 3-1 in series where they were favorite to win it

I was being sarcastic. The one phony Sox fan in here kept saying that.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 09:52 PM)
s*** honestly...I can't get mad.

The feeling of winning the World Series is honestly one of the best feelings in the world. I'm happy for some of the Cubs players and their hardcore fans. But f*** all the bandwagoners looking for a party.

Well said

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Nov 2, 2016 -> 10:02 PM)
Well does this force JR/KW into a rebuild or going for it mode? I'm really undecided now. I'm thinking they might panic about losing more of the fanbase and go for it again.

Who f***ing knows 😆 Go White Sox thou, f*** it.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 12:02 AM)
Well does this force JR/KW into a rebuild or going for it mode? I'm really undecided now. I'm thinking they might panic about losing more of the fanbase and go for it again.

rebuild, the cubs will bury the sox for years so it's a perfect time to phoenix this s***.

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 05:02 AM)

Hawk seemed to think it makes them go for it

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Nov 3, 2016 -> 12:03 AM)
And on another note - boy I bet Cleveland is pissed that Lucroy turned down the trade with his no trade clause. That probably would've been the difference for them.

IDK man, he's not Roberto Perez.