President Donald Trump: The Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend post on fb that the alt-right is the majority and pays the majority of taxes in this country and are ruling the way they want to rule.

I mean. Its a statistical impossibility for a minority fringe group to be the majority of anything. WTF is wrong with these idiots.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 04:43 PM)
I had a friend post on fb that the alt-right is the majority and pays the majority of taxes in this country and are ruling the way they want to rule.

I mean. Its a statistical impossibility for a minority fringe group to be the majority of anything. WTF is wrong with these idiots.

It's fair to say that a minority part of the country pays a majority of the taxes. Are those people alt right?? Very, very few of them

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 03:30 PM)
Trump took two days to weakly condemn domestic terrorists, but he's quickly condemned the attacker in Spain

tVjHfbO.jpg

for reference, he is talking about supposedly dipping bullets in pig blood and executing people with them, which

a) is a terrifying thing for the president to be endorsing

and

b) probably didn't even happen

He's f***ing garbage, plain and simple, F***ING GARBAGE.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 08:17 PM)
Trump is so hated you wonder if he will ultimately be assassinated. I'm not wanting that. But judging from people on social media and TV and all that, I'm very surprised he's still living. I mean people DESPISE our prez. There are so many nutjobs and aggressive nutjobs out there I am surprised he is safe from assassins. He should just quit because all of a sudden he'd be loved for quitting. He made his point. He won. He beat crooked Hillary. Now he can do the country a favor and resign.

Noone is going wack trump man. If it did happen, auto civil war for sure.

Trump is so hated you wonder if he will ultimately be assassinated. I'm not wanting that. But judging from people on social media and TV and all that, I'm very surprised he's still living. I mean people DESPISE our prez. There are so many nutjobs and aggressive nutjobs out there I am surprised he is safe from assassins. He should just quit because all of a sudden he'd be loved for quitting. He made his point. He won. He beat crooked Hillary. Now he can do the country a favor and resign.

Wow greg, I think you finally crossed the line. Wow man.

It was nice knowing ya, bud. You likely won't hear the black helicoptor until too late.

QUOTE (KagakuOtoko @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 08:36 PM)
Noone is going wack trump man. If it did happen, auto civil war for sure.

It would be a real short civil war.

But I hope violence doesn't escalate. I sincerely hope he GOP gets someone competent in there after Trump and we can continue to worry about other s***.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 18, 2017 -> 03:09 AM)
Wow greg, I think you finally crossed the line. Wow man.

Did u see Big Hurtin's post? He didn't threaten him but called the man garbage. These are emotional times.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 17, 2017 -> 10:35 PM)
I don't want him killed. But the hatred in the country makes me wonder if some nutjob will harm him. Didn't some congressman tweet as much then kill the tweet? All I hear is Trump hatred. What did I say that was not on the minds of many? That he could be in grave danger.

Just the bringing up of the topic with the A______________N word and the President can trigger a Secret Service investigation, whether it's an online message board or not.

Obviously, they have to quickly determine if there's a direct and tangible/realistic threat, but it's in that same category like "bomb/terrorist" anywhere around an airport/plane and "fire" in a crowded building or theatre.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 18, 2017 -> 05:57 AM)
Just the bringing up of the topic with the A______________N word and the President can trigger a Secret Service investigation, whether it's an online message board or not.

Obviously, they have to quickly determine if there's a direct and tangible/realistic threat, but it's in that same category like "bomb/terrorist" anywhere around an airport/plane and "fire" in a crowded building or theatre.

I killed my original post and if there's a problem i hope everybody kills their responses. Nobody is more peaceful and God loving than me.

"The Democrats," he (Steve Bannon) said, "the longer they talk about identity politics, I got 'em. I want them to talk about racism every day. If the left is focused on race and identity, and we go with economic nationalism, we can crush the Democrats."

That is as succinct a reading of what happened in the 2016 as any. It is also a prediction about the enduring power of Trump's strategy. And Bannon may in fact be right -- Democrats, including Bernie Sanders, have made the same argument that the left focuses too much on identity politics, to its detriment.

Yet, in mentioning "identity politics" on the left, and suggesting that no such thing exists on the right, Bannon argues that it's the left alone that "is focused on race and identity," and not Trump.

The late Gwen Ifill, in what now turns out to be one of the most salient exchanges of the 2016 debate cycle, noted that "when we talk about race in this country, we always talk about African-Americans, people of color."

But she wanted to turn the topic on its head.

"I want to talk about white people. OK?"

It was a jarring comment for many people, followed by this question:

"By the middle of this century, the nation is going to be majority non-white. Our public schools are already there," she said. "If working-class white Americans are about to be outnumbered, are already underemployed in many cases, and one study found they are dying sooner, don't they have a reason to be resentful?"

Democrats are still sorting out their response to this question, while Trump has emphatically settled on his.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/17/politics/tru...tics/index.html

Pressure mounts on lawmaker who posted Trump assassination comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-mount...nation-comment/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Missouri lawmaker acknowledged Thursday that she posted and later deleted a comment on Facebook about hoping for President Trump's assassination, saying she was frustrated with the president's response to the white supremacist rally and violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said she was wrong for writing the post and didn't mean what she said, but she refused calls to resign. She said she wrote "I hope Trump is assassinated!" in response to a post that suggested Vice President Mike Pence would try to have Trump removed from office.

"What I wrote down on my private Facebook page, was it wrong? Absolutely," she told The Associated Press. "But I am going to continue to talk about the anger and the frustration that led to that."

The post drew a swift rebuke, including calls from top Democrats for her resignation.

Among them were Missouri Senate Democratic Leader Gina Walsh, who condemned Chappelle-Nadal's post as "horrible." The chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party, Stephen Webber, said the comments were "indefensible" and the party "will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the president."

"I condemn it. It's outrageous," added Democratic U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, the state's senior senator. "And she should resign."

Missouri's Republican Gov. Eric Greitens and the state Republican party also called for her resignation, but Chappelle-Nadal said she had no intention of doing so.

"I refuse to resign for exercising my First Amendment rights, even though what I said was wrong," she said.

The U.S. Secret Service released a statement saying it looks into all threats against the president, "whether they be direct, implied, or comments in passing."

Chappelle-Nadal, from the St. Louis suburb of University City, said constituents in her predominantly black district are concerned about how Trump blamed "both sides" of the clashes in Charlottesville. The violence included a man slamming his car into people protesting against the white supremacist rally, killing one woman and injuring more than a dozen other people.

"By our president saying things such as he does, supporting white supremacy and the Nazis and KKK, it's causing a lot of trauma," Chappelle-Nadal said.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 18, 2017 -> 08:18 AM)
Pressure mounts on lawmaker who posted Trump assassination comment

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pressure-mount...nation-comment/

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A Missouri lawmaker acknowledged Thursday that she posted and later deleted a comment on Facebook about hoping for President Trump's assassination, saying she was frustrated with the president's response to the white supremacist rally and violence in Charlottesville, Virginia.

Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal said she was wrong for writing the post and didn't mean what she said, but she refused calls to resign. She said she wrote "I hope Trump is assassinated!" in response to a post that suggested Vice President Mike Pence would try to have Trump removed from office.

"What I wrote down on my private Facebook page, was it wrong? Absolutely," she told The Associated Press. "But I am going to continue to talk about the anger and the frustration that led to that."

The post drew a swift rebuke, including calls from top Democrats for her resignation.

Among them were Missouri Senate Democratic Leader Gina Walsh, who condemned Chappelle-Nadal's post as "horrible." The chairman of the Missouri Democratic Party, Stephen Webber, said the comments were "indefensible" and the party "will absolutely not tolerate calls for the assassination of the president."

"I condemn it. It's outrageous," added Democratic U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill, the state's senior senator. "And she should resign."

Missouri's Republican Gov. Eric Greitens and the state Republican party also called for her resignation, but Chappelle-Nadal said she had no intention of doing so.

"I refuse to resign for exercising my First Amendment rights, even though what I said was wrong," she said.

The U.S. Secret Service released a statement saying it looks into all threats against the president, "whether they be direct, implied, or comments in passing."

Chappelle-Nadal, from the St. Louis suburb of University City, said constituents in her predominantly black district are concerned about how Trump blamed "both sides" of the clashes in Charlottesville. The violence included a man slamming his car into people protesting against the white supremacist rally, killing one woman and injuring more than a dozen other people.

"By our president saying things such as he does, supporting white supremacy and the Nazis and KKK, it's causing a lot of trauma," Chappelle-Nadal said.

Wow. She does indeed need to step down. You can't have representatives calling for stuff like that, it will rile people up.

So now there's a call to "blow up" Mt Rushmore, rename Balbo Dr. and a Lincoln (!!!) statue was vandalized. Hasn't even been a week and the left has taken almost universal public sympathy and ruined it by going insane with nonsense. Trump won Charlottesville. Bannon was right. Its crazy how the opposition cannot get out of its own way to get the guy out of office.

Edited by Alexeihyeess

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Aug 18, 2017 -> 11:34 AM)
So now there's a call to "blow up" Mt Rushmore, rename Balbo Dr. and a Lincoln (!!!) statue was vandalized. Hasn't even been a week and the left has taken almost universal public sympathy and ruined it by going insane with nonsense. Trump won Charlottesville. Bannon was right. Its crazy how the opposition cannot get out of its own way to get the guy out of office.

Lincoln was in Chicago, but let's see who did it first.

Otherwise - sources? Because the same amount of lunacy on the right actually catches fire and does s*** like run-over people.