3/8 vs Brewers

flavum

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 8, 2017 -> 04:21 PM)
Liriano adjusting batting gloves after taking pitches. That has to stop in baseball.

As long as it doesn't delay the game, it doesn't really matter. I doubt the pitcher is waiting on him to readjust his gloves.

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Mar 8, 2017 -> 04:27 PM)
As long as it doesn't delay the game. I doubt the pitcher is waiting on him to readjust his gloves.

He was. I guess it worked though.

But seriously, all of the pace of game things, batters should have to stay in the box if they take the pitch before.

QUOTE (flavum @ Mar 8, 2017 -> 04:29 PM)
He was. I guess it worked though.

But seriously, all of the pace of game things, batters should have to stay in the box if they take the pitch before.

It's all mind games. As long as they allow it, some players will do it.

Is there any chance they give Kevan Smith a position over Narvaez?

Looks like an interesting battle between Liriano, Davidson, Leury Garcia, Hayes and Delmonico for that last roster spot.

Of course, a lot depends on Tilson's health as well.

Are they still playing to play Avi Garcia in RF nearly everyday or put a better defender out there and DH him?

I would guess they want to give him this final shot playing in the field, and rotate DH or let one of the names listed above have an extended opportunity (well, probably not Leury there).

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Mar 8, 2017 -> 09:06 PM)
Is there any chance they give Kevan Smith a position over Narvaez?

Looks like an interesting battle between Liriano, Davidson, Leury Garcia, Hayes and Delmonico for that last roster spot.

Of course, a lot depends on Tilson's health as well.

Are they still playing to play Avi Garcia in RF nearly everyday or put a better defender out there and DH him?

I would guess they want to give him this final shot playing in the field, and rotate DH or let one of the names listed above have an extended opportunity (well, probably not Leury there).

I want them to cut Soto and play Smith & Narvaez all year. Let's see what we got there once and for all. All freaking year