4/11/2017 Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians 3:05 pm

bmags

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is two days in a row I've seen asshole home plate umps dictate who wins a game with their bulls*** ball and strike calls. Unbelievable....then they review phantom tag bulls***. Not this it really matters in this season...but complete crap.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 06:52 PM)
IF Kahnle could thow strikes and stop walking batters.....

dude was struck out...that asshat was so inconsistent behind the plate today it was almost comical. Yeah...Kahnle gave up the hit...but when you have to put it on a tee. Again...not that it matters this season...but still.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 07:55 PM)
dude was struck out...that asshat was so inconsistent behind the plate today it was almost comical. Yeah...Kahnle gave up the hit...but when you have to put it on a tee. Again...not that it matters this season...but still.

It matters cause your frustrating players. Dude sucked

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 06:52 PM)
He had a lot of trouble in the WBC. If manfried wants to fix s*** they need to be held accountable

They need to use technology to call balls and strikes. They did it in a minor league game last year, and didn't have one complaint.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 06:52 PM)
That was a good Tim Anderson game away from being the perfect loss

I agree, also I thought Kahnle pitched well but was getting squeezed, it would be great if he develops. I would love for nothing more than Shields get back to his 3+WAR ways and Kahnle become a 1.5+ bullpen piece. Since we gave up decent assets in Tatis and Almonte to get both of them. Then sell Shields off with $ to get a prospect that rivals Tatis

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 07:00 PM)
They need to use technology to call balls and strikes. They did it in a minor league game last year, and didn't have one complaint.

I really wish they would. IF you're going to start reviewing all this phantom touch of second bs on a dp...screw it...make it across the board. That's what pisses me off...they spend 10 minutes mulling over something ridiculous...yet home plate umps like this jackass dictate an outcome.

IMO, Saladino might be the most underrated player on the team. Frazier and Salad are my favorite players on the team. Great game today. Homer calls for Cleveland's Opening Day and some bad luck here and there or we would have won.

Edited by miracleon35th

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 07:30 PM)
IMO, Saladino might be the most underrated player on the team. Frazier and Salad are my favorite players on the team. Great game today. Homer calls for Cleveland's Opening Day and some bad luck here and there or we would have won.

Well, you're in luck. Seems like at least Saladino will be kept.

Given the over riding factor of the Sox rebuilding and are going to lose a ton of games, just an observation or two:

So far Sox pitching has been pretty good, if these guys keep it up maybe they can get something for some of them in July.

As far as the Sox offense and defense...well Sox pitching has been pretty good!!!!! LOL.

Mark

QUOTE (beautox @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 07:04 PM)
I agree, also I thought Kahnle pitched well but was getting squeezed, it would be great if he develops. I would love for nothing more than Shields get back to his 3+WAR ways and Kahnle become a 1.5+ bullpen piece. Since we gave up decent assets in Tatis and Almonte to get both of them. Then sell Shields off with $ to get a prospect that rivals Tatis

Don't even need to send much money with Shields, since the Padres are paying so much.

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 10:49 PM)
Andersons swing is soooooo loooonnngggg

For all you guys so worried about rushing players ... send him down. He has no clue at the plate on how to hit. Raw talent will dictate he hit about .240 with about a .290 on base percentage if he's lucky. He's overmatched because he doesn't know how to take a pitch. Still has no walks, right?

QUOTE (Wanne @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 11:50 PM)
this is two days in a row I've seen asshole home plate umps dictate who wins a game with their bulls*** ball and strike calls. Unbelievable....then they review phantom tag bulls***. Not this it really matters in this season...but complete crap.

Umps are a disgrace behind the plate. I'm convinced it's their way of boycotting the game. They refuse to call the strike zone correctly. Use the automated system now please.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 11:52 PM)
That was a good Tim Anderson game away from being the perfect loss

Rooting for losses is asinine when that Beer guy could be a bust. What percentage of all top 3 picks are busts? I'd assume a lot of them. Give me wins or give me anguish.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 09:55 PM)
For all you guys so worried about rushing players ... send him down. He has no clue at the plate on how to hit. Raw talent will dictate he hit about .240 with about a .290 on base percentage if he's lucky. He's overmatched because he doesn't know how to take a pitch. Still has no walks, right?

Umps are a disgrace behind the plate. I'm convinced it's their way of boycotting the game. They refuse to call the strike zone correctly. Use the automated system now please.

Rooting for losses is asinine when that Beer guy could be a bust. What percentage of all top 3 picks are busts? I'd assume a lot of them. Give me wins or give me anguish.

You're going to hate this year.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Apr 11, 2017 -> 10:07 PM)
Don't even need to send much money with Shields, since the Padres are paying so much.

Agreed but if Shields is back to form i wouldn't be against the front office eating all remaining money and shipping him off to a team like the Pirates for a couple solid specs, in the Ke'Bryan Hayes, Braeden Ogle or Luis Escobar mold.