**President Trump 2018 Thread**

Brian

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-family-hot...--politics.html

Trump asked Panamanian president to intervene in hotel dispute

Can you say "emoluments clause" for $800, Alex?

The irony in all of this is that President Carter was forced to surrender control of his peanut farm (because of ag subsidies)...to put that in context of what Trump is getting away with today, with the trademarks/licensing/outsourcing of Trump products (as well as Ivanka's shoes/clothing/handbags/jewelry) that were granted by the Chinese government, it's insane.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 6, 2018 -> 04:57 PM)
Hannity is cool supporting a self proclaimed p**** grabber and supporting Roy Moore but calls Kimmel "Weinstein Jr" for some old Man Show skits. Makes sense.

Its amazing he and his minions didnt care when those sketches aired ON TV over a decade ago. People are dumb.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 9, 2018 -> 04:40 PM)
Trump has to be freaking out. Mueller getting canned soon. Will he get to collect unemployment?

He's losing it. He and his followers also dont understand the law so they are instead blaming some sort of shadow government.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 06:45 AM)
Its amazing he and his minions didnt care when those sketches aired ON TV over a decade ago. People are dumb.

Tagged as mansplainer

You can’t defend this

https://i.redd.it/mwt19dw2uwq01.gif

I don’t care if it’s old. Harvey Weinstein sr was a known pedo as well, for many years, but it didnt surface until now.

So who cares if “America conscience” Jimmy kimmels stunts are from the past. He should apologize at the very least. But his minion fans don’t see the double standard. People are dumb.

Its not a double standard. Its not the same thing. That woman participated in a skit where she knew what they were going to do, she signed off on what happened and participated willingly. Weinstein forced women to have sex with him. Then, he used his lawyers and thugs to silence anyone he worried about ruining his reputation. NOT. THE. SAME. THING.

You want to say it was tasteless? Fine. You dont have to like his skits. But nothing happened on that show that was illegal, nor was any of it forced.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:41 AM)
Tagged as mansplainer

You can?€t defend this

I don?€t care if it?€s old. Harvey Weinstein sr was a known pedo as well, for many years, but it didnt surface until now.

So who cares if ?€œAmerica conscience?€? Jimmy kimmels stunts are from the past. He should apologize at the very least. But his minion fans don?€t see the double standard. People are dumb.

Apologize for what? A comedy sketch in which everyone was willing to participate? The fact you dont know the difference is pretty comical, but then again, so is posting a reddit link. I did appreciate how you qualified your entire post at the end. That is helpful.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:41 AM)
Tagged as mansplainer

You can’t defend this

I don’t care if it’s old. Harvey Weinstein sr was a known pedo as well, for many years, but it didnt surface until now.

So who cares if “America conscience” Jimmy kimmels stunts are from the past. He should apologize at the very least. But his minion fans don’t see the double standard. People are dumb.

It's a freaking skit. But I am glad it's over. Now Melania can get back to working on cyber bullying.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 10:53 AM)
It's a freaking skit. But I am glad it's over. Now Melania can get back to working on cyber bullying.

Actors who read a script and acted out something on TV is the same as sexual assault. Thats how far we've jumped the shark.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:10 AM)
Apologize for what? A comedy sketch in which everyone was willing to participate? The fact you dont know the difference is pretty comical, but then again, so is posting a reddit link. I did appreciate how you qualified your entire post at the end. That is helpful.

Naah I don't think That girl in the Gif Knew what was going on. That's demeaning to women. Adam Carolla looks disgusted judging by his body language. Stop Defending Harvey Weinstein Jr. At the very least he needs to get off his moral high horse. Find some other degenerate liberal with less history.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 08:08 AM)
Its not a double standard. Its not the same thing. That woman participated in a skit where she knew what they were going to do, she signed off on what happened and participated willingly. Weinstein forced women to have sex with him. Then, he used his lawyers and thugs to silence anyone he worried about ruining his reputation. NOT. THE. SAME. THING.

You want to say it was tasteless? Fine. You dont have to like his skits. But nothing happened on that show that was illegal, nor was any of it forced.

I don't think it was premeditated on her end. Sure she signed off on in. Money Talks. Its still demeaning to women. Does paying her off make it ok?

And who can Defend Kimmels Homophobic rant?

“When your clown makeup rubs off on Trump’s ass, does it make his butt look like a Creamsicle,”

“Don’t worry – just keep tweeting – you’ll get back on top! (or does Trump prefer you on bottom?) Either way, keep your chin up big fella..XO,”

You used to tune in to these late night talk shows to get a few laughs from the monologue where any politician was equally game for what was usually good natured jokes. These shows now open with 15 minutes of spewing unfunny hatred. Who is entertained by this nonsense?

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 12:56 PM)
I don't think it was premeditated on her end. Sure she signed off on in. Money Talks. Its still demeaning to women. Does paying her off make it ok?

Demeaning like grabbing them by the p****?

What did Hannity say about that one? Oh yeah, just locker room talk.

QUOTE (Whitesoxin2019 @ Apr 10, 2018 -> 01:53 PM)
Naah I don't think That girl in the Gif Knew what was going on. That's demeaning to women. Adam Carolla looks disgusted judging by his body language. Stop Defending Harvey Weinstein Jr. At the very least he needs to get off his moral high horse. Find some other degenerate liberal with less history.

Goodness.

As a former professional actor, she had to at LEAST sign a release form to appear on TV. She likely also received a paycheck and had to go through rehearsals. You are making things up to fit your false narrative regardless of the fact that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. #MAGA