Home Opener Game Thread! White Sox vs Tigers

TheTruth05

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 07:27 PM)
As a newb - I can't tell if people are serious about calling Yoan a bust. lol

last year somebody made a Jose Abreu thread after the first few weeks and then from that point on Jose pretty much hit everything in sight. so somebody tried that today. lol.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 05:27 PM)
We aren't. At least, I wasn't. I think he's already an above average 2B, a lot of that due to his defense

Okay, cool. haha

He's already flashed enough to get me excited for the future. Especially towards the end of last year. Let the weather warm-up. Let him see some more AB's. I'm not sweating this, at all. He's already contributed with a dinger and a clutch double in the first week.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:25 PM)
He and Giolito by all accounts are just fantastic people.

And while the opposite can be said for Kopech and Anderson, I quite frankly don’t give a s*** as long as they produce on the field and don’t break any laws off of it

QUOTE (Richie @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:29 PM)
Okay, cool. haha

He's already flashed enough to get me excited for the future. Especially towards the end of last year. Let the weather warm-up. Let him see some more AB's. I'm not sweating this, at all. He's already contributed with a dinger and a clutch double in the first week.

He should've had a couple more hits already if it wasn't for s*** luck. So far he and Delmonico have been unlucky.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Apr 5, 2018 -> 06:32 PM)
And while the opposite can be said for Kopech and Anderson, I quite frankly don?€t give a s*** as long as they produce on the field and don?€t break any laws off of it

Anderson seems likable to me

Edited by Jose Abreu

In the past I'd be freaking out. Not this year. I'm trained to think we will stink and anything that happens on the positive side is gravy.

Although I do not like Soria obviously. What will be will be.