Sox vs Cards @ Busch, 7:15pm

Hoping to start a streak, that Cardinals team almost got no hit against a guy making his 1st start...all I heard was my bro b****ing.😄  Would love for him to freak out with Shields shutting them down haha

10 minutes ago, TheBlackSox8 said:

Hoping to start a streak, that Cardinals team almost got no hit against a guy making his 1st start...all I heard was my bro b****ing.😄  Would love for him to freak out with Shields shutting them down haha

The Cardinals and their fans are some of the most sanctimonious, holier than though fucks in the game, your family notwithstanding.  I always enjoy watching them play the Cubs because I know one fan base will go ape.

Yeah, I know a few holier than thou asses for different teams.  I have nothing against them...or their team.  I like the Cards, the city and their stadium.  Will be fun to rub a few wins in my brothers face...otherwise I'm expecting to lose.  That almost no hit game was an aberration, I expect the Cards offense to put it on us in both series we play.

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

It'd be nice to see something resembling power from Nicky sometime soon.

Think fathom put it best. If this was the steroid era, he'd be a monster. Dude just has warning track power.