Sarah Sanders denied food

greg775

2 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

That’s the main “liberal” position you have, getting lots of free stuff.  Except that’s the exact terminology Republicans will throw at Dems as an insult.  Right out of Rush Limbaugh’s mouth.

If you were forced to choose liberal or conservative, you would choose conservative every time, but then turn around and write “centrist/moderate” wasn’t available as an option, right? 

I don't know. I'm no genius. I don't have all the answers. I think I am conservative. But I'm very upset and now want free health care.

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Increased health care costs/premiums.

More expensive pharmaceuticals.

More expensive gasoline.

More expensive to finance big purchases due to rising interest rates.

More expensive consumer costs due to tariffs.

Even the stock market has fallen almost back to a 10% correction from the all-time high of 26,600 (despite Rabbit claiming to still be up 6-8%).

Recession heading our way in 2019 instead of 2020...US dollar rising makes our exports less and less competitive, costing jobs and lowering GDP.

If Trump wouldn’t have done anything (besides the tax cut/deregulation), we’d be at 3-4% GDP.  Maybe even north of 4% for the first time in ages, but of course Trump can’t leave well enough alone.  So we will end up back in the 2’s again.

I don't like the gas prices. WTF. It's all a scam. Whenever we get close to a holiday, boom. High gas prices. It's all BS. 

2 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

Why do you think Trump is going to make you rich? Unless you already are, he isn’t going to help you. Sure you got a slight tax cut, put you will more than pay for it eventually. 

I don't. I wrote that when asked why I say I want Trump to succeed. I want anybody to succeed who can guarantee me not being homeless because of escalating healthcare costs.

1 hour ago, greg775 said:

I don't. I wrote that when asked why I say I want Trump to succeed. I want anybody to succeed who can guarantee me not being homeless because of escalating healthcare costs.

Then you may want to consider voting only Democrat from now on.

6 hours ago, Soxbadger said:

Then you may want to consider voting only Democrat from now on.

How would that help?  The Democrats put in a health care system that caused costs to skyrocket and took away benefits from millions.  

1 hour ago, LittleHurt05 said:

How would that help?  The Democrats put in a health care system that caused costs to skyrocket and took away benefits from millions.  

They didn’t take them away, lol.

There were those families who fell between cracks....mostly upper middle class/small business or independent contractors...whose rates went up quite dramatically.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/01/middle-class-workers-struggle-to-pay-for-care-despite-insurance/19841235/

But the number aren’t close to the tens of millions who are going to be demonstrably worse off NOW, including those with pre-existing conditions.  Sure, they can buy the cheapest bare bones policies that actually cover nothing, but, hey...they’re covered.  Except not really.

Basically, the priority of the GOP is protecting the upper middle class and elites and screwing over the middle class, lower middle class and poor people.  We can give away a trillion in tax cuts to corporations, and increase defense spending by over $80 billion, but no.

If they wanted to close that donut hole or loophole, they easily could have used the money from either line item.

So if the GOP can just give away stuff for free with no concern for fiscal consequences or our future grandchildren, why can’t we just have Medicare for All and cut out the insurance industry altogether...and negotiate for better drug prices as well?   It’s actually quite simple, it’s all about priorities.

Well the Sarah Sanders story has just about run its course, used up its 15 minutes of fame. How did everybody come out? Looks like Sanders came across as a classy person, just walking away and going home. She was not seen as much of a victim though. She'll continue on her daily duties fighting the media and vice versa. The left has to be happy she did not emerge heroic. b.) Restaurant owner survives not apologizing, sounds as if she continues to lay low she'll be fine. Who cares if she's not running the downtown business association any more? She might watch out for a lunatic or two for another week or so but she'll be fine.  c.) The person who advocated doing this to Trump supporters everywhere and "pushing back" has survived without issuing an apology. I forget her name. So why was this story moderately important? More hatred in America exhibited. People hating on each other is not good.

3 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Well the Sarah Sanders story has just about run its course, used up its 15 minutes of fame. How did everybody come out? Looks like Sanders came across as a classy person, just walking away and going home. She was not seen as much of a victim though. She'll continue on her daily duties fighting the media and vice versa. The left has to be happy she did not emerge heroic. b.) Restaurant owner survives not apologizing, sounds as if she continues to lay low she'll be fine. Who cares if she's not running the downtown business association any more? She might watch out for a lunatic or two for another week or so but she'll be fine.  c.) The person who advocated doing this to Trump supporters everywhere and "pushing back" has survived without issuing an apology. I forget her name. So why was this story moderately important? More hatred in America exhibited. People hating on each other is not good.

She played the victim quite well. Couldn't wait to tell everyone. Had her boss put the place down as a pig sty yet all he claimed it to be was, once again, false. The guy that cries fake news, fake news more than anyone says more fake things than everyone.

17 hours ago, greg775 said:

I keep checking twitter to see if the owner/witch has apologized. What the owner did was really really rude, mean and divisive. It hurt businesses with the same name. It hurt a lot of peeps. And no apology.

Have you asked for Donald Trump to apologize for his rude and divisive behavior?  With the amount of times you are on here when someone is rude to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, I would think you would also be on here every time that Donald Trump insults someone on Twitter.  Where is the consistency, Greg?

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Apparently now Sanders is getting full time Secret Service protection, as might other members of the cabinet.

everyone needs protection when getting a bucket of chicken

42 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'm sure you were 

A) This mad about a baker refusing Biden in 2012 and being invited to an official GOP presidential campaign

B) Unhappy with an ethics violation by Sanders using her official government platform to go after a small business for exercising their first amendment rights

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, greg775 said:

1 hour ago, Dick Allen said:

She played the victim quite well. Couldn't wait to tell everyone. Had her boss put the place down as a pig sty yet all he claimed it to be was, once again, false. The guy that cries fake news, fake news more than anyone says more fake things than everyone.

Not really. I definitely think she was smart in tweeting it. She can't control Trump's dumb tweet about the business being filthy. Dick you are wrong here. If that happened to anybody social media savvy they'd tweet it. Sanders played it well, but didn't play being a victim. I wouldnt blame her.

29 minutes ago, Quinarvy said:

I'm sure you were 

A) This mad about a baker refusing Biden in 2012 and being invited to an official GOP presidential campaign

B) Unhappy with an ethics violation by Sanders using her official government platform to go after a small business for exercising their first amendment rights

I didn't know about Biden. I said I love Biden on here. As far as Sanders tweets ... I applaud her for tweeting it. If she broke the law doing it on a government website, I would arrest her and charge her. I am NOT for breaking the law.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

Not really. I definitely think she was smart in tweeting it. She can't control Trump's dumb tweet about the business being filthy. Dick you are wrong here. If that happened to anybody social media savvy they'd tweet it. Sanders played it well, but didn't play being a victim. I wouldnt blame her.

She broke ethics laws tweeting it Greg. And do you really think she had no idea what Trump would do?  It's absurd to think no.  

1 hour ago, illinilaw08 said:

Have you asked for Donald Trump to apologize for his rude and divisive behavior?  With the amount of times you are on here when someone is rude to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, I would think you would also be on here every time that Donald Trump insults someone on Twitter.  Where is the consistency, Greg?

Trump is an evil man he needs to apologize for a lot of things but he never will.  do I think it’s right? No.   do I think he’s a bad guy? of course

20 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

She broke ethics laws tweeting it Greg. And do you really think she had no idea what Trump would do?  It's absurd to think no.  

If she broke the law like I said arrest her now I am all for prosecution but I would’ve tweeted it on a personal account because getting denied service was quite the snub          the restaurant deserves to be called out

9 minutes ago, greg775 said:

If she broke the law like I said arrest her now I am all for prosecution but I would’ve tweeted it on a personal account because getting denied service was quite the snub          the restaurant deserves to be called out

You are under their trance. It's amazing you don't see all the lies and hypocrisy coming from Trump and your new hero Sarah. If she treats people like she would like to be treated, getting thrown out of a restaurant should be right up her alley. Have you seen her with the press?

Edited by Dick Allen

4 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

You are under their trance. It's amazing you don't see all the lies and hypocrisy coming from Trump and your new hero Sarah. If she treats people like she would like to be treated, getting thrown out of a restaurant should be right up her alley. Have you seen her with the press?

I don't think people read my posts. What more can I say negative regarding Trump? If I'm not mistaken I call him "evil" a lot and a "jerk" a lot. I don't want to cuss on here if I can avoid it. I also have advocated for him getting impeached and stand by my prediction he won't finish his term. Not bad for a Republican. Not many of us comment negatively against "one of their own" like that. I don't see u guys blasting Demos, even that woman who suggested roughing up Trump supporters, "pushing back." I see no criticism of her. Sorry I forget her name and am too lazy to look it up here at Panera.

I guess I'm wasting my wrists typing. Either nobody reads it or nobody believes it. The one positive thing I say about Trump is I want him to succeed. I guess that stance makes u guys mad. Cause it'd help me and millions of others stay off the streets. Homeless. ... I don't hear any of you offering to take me in if health care costs send me to the poorhouse someday.

As far as Sarah S. I don't like her handling of the press conferences, however, the format probably needs to change. Like the TV shows I won't watch, it's people yelling yelling yelling over each other. She gets condescending in trying to move on. I am uncomfortable watching them and frankly don't care what SS has to say. If Trumpie can't be the guy fielding the questions I see no value in her speaking for him. I don't think you can judge her off those conferences. I've heard nothing that suggests anything but her being a very nice person, a good mom and a credit to society. 

Edited by greg775

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I don't think people read my posts. What more can I say negative regarding Trump? If I'm not mistaken I call him "evil" a lot and a "jerk" a lot. I don't want to cuss on here if I can avoid it. I also have advocated for him getting impeached and stand by my prediction he won't finish his term. I guess I'm wasting my wrists typing. Either nobody reads it or believes it. The one positive thing I say about Trump is I want him to succeed. Cause it'd help me and millions of others stay off the streets. Homeless. ... As far as Sarah S. I don't like her handling of the press conferences, however, the format probably needs to change. Like the TV shows I won't watch, it's people yelling yelling yelling over each other. She gets condescending in trying to move on. I am uncomfortable watching them and frankly don't care what SS has to say. If Trumpie can't be the guy fielding the questions I see no value in her speaking for him.

His method of succeeding is to lock up 2000 kids in cages in order to protect america's white majority. Congrats on your success. I hope it helps.

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

His method of succeeding is to lock up 2000 kids in cages in order to protect america's white majority. Congrats on your success. I hope it helps.

So Balta, will you go on the record saying you wish Trump to fail? I think that's sort of un-American if that's your answer. At least Greg answers questions the best he can directly. A lot of you guys hit me with one liners, win the current argument, and we wait for the next one. I wish more people would post on here. I think a lot of people understand my sentiments but stifle.

Edited by greg775