Update per Heyman: White Sox one of 3 teams meeting Machado

DirtySox

43 minutes ago, Hot FiRe said:

The orlioles are giving a division opponent positive feedback on their former superstar so he can sign with them? Interesting...

No it’s poorly written (nightingale) it’s just saying Showalter gave a good review, who was a former Yankees and Orioles manager

5 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Machado going to the Yanks on an almost sweetheart deal is rather annoying,i must confess.

MM isn't taking any sweetheart deals.  I can pretty much guarantee you that Machado will sign with whomever gives him the most take home dollars.  I think its that simple with him.  That very well may be the Yankees at the end of the day.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

MM isn't taking any sweetheart deals.  I can pretty much guarantee you that Machado will sign with whomever gives him the most take home dollars.  I think its that simple with him.  That very well may be the Yankees at the end of the day.  

I agree, just the idea being floated on makes me annoyed lol Yankees do not deserve any type of discount nor should the Sox/Phils allow that to happen.

6 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Machado going to the Yanks on an almost sweetheart deal is rather annoying,i must confess.

Machado or Harper to the Yankees would really piss off the baseball world...the rich get richer. Would certainly bring back the evil empire sentiment around baseball.