White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

9 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Gotta play that L-R game. Ā Ricky has to be the most old school manager in baseball today.

I've never understood the "L-R game". Yes, I know lefties hit righties better and vice versa, but what's the point of alternating them in the lineup? Is it so late in a game one reliever of a certain handedness can't come in and mow down consecutive batters at a disadvantaged handedness? I don't get it. Especially when it's adhered to so technically to put a budding young slugger behind Jon Jay.

• Thanks 1

Wow board does not change... 2 pages of..... Whatever...

Nice play by Yolmer. Not sure why he's hated so much. He's not Robbie alomar butĀ Ā sheesh I've seen worse

34 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I already enjoy listening to Jason more than Kasper.

Jason is more leveledĀ Ā 

Neither broadcaster should be bashing the other Chicago team.

I don"t hate the Cubs.

I just love the SoxĀ 

What I don't like is the whining we can't be a powerhouse in this city because of the Cubs.

It takes Sox ownership/management committment and that doesn't have anything to do with how the Ricketts run the Cubs.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by GradMc

2 minutes ago, The Sir said:

I've never understood the "L-R game". Yes, I know lefties hit righties better and vice versa, but what's the point of alternating them in the lineup? Is it so late in a game one reliever of a certain handedness can't come in and mow down consecutive batters at a disadvantaged handedness? I don't get it. Especially when it's adhered to so technically to put a budding young slugger behind Jon Jay.

Thatā€™s the idea, force them to use more arms.Ā 

3 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Kasper was terrible yesterday. I think AJ was annoyed at times yesterday

When AJ would say something even remotely biased, Kasper would go silent. The one that comes to mind is when Kasper mentioned the Quintana trade and singled out Eloy as the return. Pierzynski then said "and Dylan Cease." It went quiet for 5 seconds and Kasper immediately went back to calling the game. #dickslap

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mqr said:

Thatā€™s the idea, force them to use more arms.Ā 

Thanks for answering, but honestly, is that worth the pay off? I really don't think so. Good relievers can deal with any sort of hitter and LOOGY types are accepted as just that anyhow. Don't overmanage, which this is, IMO. Force them to use more arms with patient ABs and by doing offensive damage.

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

When AJ would say something even remotely biased, Kasper would go silent. The one that comes to mind is when Kasper mentioned the Quintana trade and singled out Eloy as the return. Pierzynski then said "and Dylan Cease." It went quiet for 5 seconds and Kasper immediately went back to calling the game. #dickslap

Kasper was trying to defend the trade on The Score a few weeks ago because ā€œatĀ the timeā€Ā it was a good move and no one couldā€™ve expected Quintana to not pitch like he did with the Sox. Ā It was pretty funny hearing him talk in circles trying to defend it.

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Kasper was trying to defend the trade on The Score a few weeks ago because ā€œatĀ the timeā€Ā it was a good move and no one couldā€™ve expected Quintana to not pitch like he did with the Sox. Ā It was pretty funny hearing him talk in circles trying to defend it.

Yea he's a tool.Ā 

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Sox and Cubs play today!

Great, let's get a guest into the booth for Jason and Steve!

How about the credit lending regional guy for Wintrust who coincidentally is the most boring man on the planet.

Perfect!

If you want to be entertained...get a dog!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just messing with you. This is brutal. I'd rather watch a documentary about the chemistry of paint drying.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Sir said:

If you want to be entertained...get a dog!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just messing with you. This is brutal. I'd rather watch a documentary about the chemistry of paint drying.

The monotone voice this guy has makes it even worse. Ā Has to be the worst guest of all time but they were forced to do it.

7 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

LOL

I noticed that tooĀ 

8 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Good call remember that. Loved how Kasper tried to give AJ shit about the Barrett incident too